Wednesday, October 27, 2010

AH MOTHER FUHRER

Yes, history AS is in another another 13 hours or so! -.-' & I ain't studying this very moment! I'm too freaked out I guess. Trying to relieve a lil stress nie, since 6 hours ago! -.-' MOTHER F.... O.o FUCK-er! I want COOKIES! Random much! Please can someone get me cookies! Screw that, please be my cookies so I can nibble on you! For them girls.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

BULLOKS! Sorry I've been MIA. I was constraining myself from ps3, any form of games but shit I STILL FAILED! As I have been watching Leverage season 2 & now 3 since Sunday! -.-' I'm so screwd!


Seth: I’m sorry I’ve been such an ass, okay. It’s just, you’re superior to me in so many ways. You’re better looking, you’re more popular, you’re stronger… and not just emotionally.
Summer: Seth, I’ll always look up to you. And not just because you’re taller than me.


You know, I find that quote from the girl very adorable! ;3 Oh & somehow, I can relate to this feeling of being an 'ass'. Not because I'm an ass but that I just envy you for being yourself & i can't do shit about it! Oh well, life's like that!


Its from tumblr btw. For some darn reason, a day before my exam. I have to go on to unknown tumblr sites & amuse myself. WHY TODAY? -.-'

& for some reason I can't change back the font & spacing, so bare with me!

I'll update me tumblr during the next month! ;P & maybe a twitter acc too! But for now! It all depends on tomorrow! After that! My AS is officially over & I can do all the SHIT i want!

OH OH! Today's highlight was listening to my old classic band which really, was a lost long favourite. & the best part was listening it with someone. None other than Ira. =) The band was btw 'Sheila on 7' LOADS LOADS of memories within these songs with my soul.

Last thing.

-Source Base - World War 1

-Italy & Germany unification

-Dictatorship of Stalin or Hitler. Pls no Mussolini.

-Russian revolution/ Bolsheviks


My targets for tomorrow!

No comments: