Friday, October 29, 2010

Hey-O

Its 12-O-Clock & I'm just bleeding my ears from awesome songs! From Black Sabbath, Incubus - Anna Molly, to System of a down, to avenged sevenfold. You get the picture.



AWESOME! Just AWESOME! 1 of my pending song which I would LOVE to cover! Drum cover that is!



Oh & Salin is one of the best drummer girl I came across! Isn't she awesome! =O



This is an interesting one! Ice drums anyone! =O The ice drum set sounds so good! =O Im surprised! Loving the tom-tom beats! =)


Fuck yeah, this is my medicine for the moment. Fucking exam was a disappointment! Music is all I've got now! Oh, its Friday & usually I have extra class since last month so I also slept early! BUT I have no extra class tomorrow & I guess it will be my first Firday day off for awhile! DO what I do BEST! Laze around! Bwahahahaha! Sleep in late! ;B

Man, I find peace at awesome or metal hard drum beats. Hearing Children Of Bodom & Lamb of gods is so perfect in my predicaments NOW! bwahahahah! I have not much to say but music now!

No comments: