Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Minions!

Yesterday's Ordeal was, dare I say awesome. Went to Faiz's house & chill there & got high if you know what I mean. Hahahaha! It was freaking hilarious & funny too. But I won't say much. What happened there stays there since its just too awesome. I drove fucking sleepy for the 2nd time just this week!!=O

A similar thang happened too today, an awesome day with the minions & ging. =D Apparently these 2 days I attend all my classes because most of them jua nada class, so just show ma face! hahaha! Spend time with the ging/sekolah having a 'acoustic band' session in the canteen with the usual & Boo, Belle, Rozie, Muin! Siok lh siok.

Then later that afternoon we; My 2 tayang & wingman decided to have lunch & far off went to the beach! =O Had confrontations with some curiousity moments! HAHAHA! I like ticking of Ziemah with suspences! I'll write about the trip in Ziemah's ghetto mode, or try too!

Yaw, dawg. We drove down to gdg at city mahn! We ate our way thru' the hood near MD territorries at C.A Muhammad! & then geng, we meet'in Azrin & Azwan with our surprise Ira was close like that with em'! Eventually snooping in mall, doing errand & shitz. We chillin, our shits at secret recipe afta! My mahn, it was dope! (HAHAHAHHAHA)

The 2 shorties & tall dude! =P

Being Homeschool yaw!

We gangsta like that! >=P

We then exchange of cars ke sini ke sana yaw! Dawg, I got to say. Someone's ride was pimpin shits mahn~ It runs so smooth, that my head was popping crazy all day, know what I mean y'all! Cruise down the highway to berakas beach, its d' bomb thar at the time. Heat was making as high lyke shiz man! Vain-ing moment as gangsta we did! Like it was so awesome y'all! Overall, we cus'in, rap-pen, laughin the whole afternoon with our very own celebrity Ira MAA!

Ira our celebrity baby! =P

Ok ok.... I'll stop! HAHAHAHHA! That actually took me longer & is so much harder than I thought. GILA! This was influence by ziemah btw! Because she is ghetto like that! HAHAHAH My gp esuk & blog cani lagi! -.-' Pokoknya I had fun with the lovlies. =)

I'll leave with some pictures, thanks to si bulat for uploading in fb & last request! =)

No comments: