Monday, October 18, 2010

Why like this one!

Didn't realise that I haven't updated in days. How like this one maa! =O I also have no idea. I guess I was counting the days to my GP/History that I lost count of the days passing by! Ano, I did my GP AS tadi. I HOPE its in topic! I need this!

Highlights?

-I langgar a large bird tadi! ='( It was just standing there at the road. I thought it'll fly away. THEN BUUUK!! from the bumper to the windshield with my reaction mcm apa! But I felt bad though! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Morning table gang made me hyper today, very unusual & 'yellow'! Victims: Big boss, I-man, Nisa & Jeeb.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Finally belajar econs, which I was so blur but at the end faham! After 2 weeks ++ of not studying! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But I bailed on socio. After that, teacher spotted me & cubit-ted me! =O All thanks to Ziemah & Safwan for attracting teacher's attention! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-The ging - hafizu & belle was in a very yellow topic again! Ranging from pms, to shlongs! HAHAHHAblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Went to 'Smart' bali chocos. Then chilled rah rmah syah. Danny, Ira, Rozie & myself cramp rah kreta baru si syah! =O But it was still fun!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Exam GP! Like I said I hope its in topic! 700+ words. I think I got carried away! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Oh ano, I was driving home, when I spotted her driving too. So I chased after her for awhile! (STALKER much) WAWAWA! Then ada tia si ah-boo (amal's man) driving laju behind me! 150 yawh! MATIE! Aku sudah 120 chasing her! HAHAHHA She is so cute with her fashionable glasses though! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Shit, I find alot of girls gorgeous today! I guess I'm at that phrase again! HAHAHHA blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com C'mon, does not hurt to compliment of a girl's undying beauty. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: