Friday, October 22, 2010

Today, just like any other day but different.

Agenda for today have been quite busy, compare to my other lazily Fridays. So I went to school early for once, the parking was so empty! I thought inda jadi pakah! I saw Azizi's ride sja! Bummer! Ziemah's car pun nada! Then Syah pun nada! Then si anu pun nada... then... Hahaha! My point being is that not alot of people attended.

I must say the topic was fairly too detailed! =O But we were presented with video's of Hitler's speech & whatnot! Wasn't that long, but jadi th! I also felt sorry when sir told us he didn't sleep all night since he was doing the powerpoint slides just for us! =/ Sikit lagi org tue! (just trying to make some people guilty, who didn't came) xD

-Went to jangsak membeli Nasi Katok as usual with danny. Tried the pulut panggang! MHHHHMMM~

-Balik liat 'vanity lair'! HAHAHAH! Face it! There are too much beautiful people! & I lovit! Final season though. *cough cough errr carry on...

-Friday prayer, which I tried to stay awake & had my head wobbly from sleepiness! HEY! In my defence I wasn't the only one! HAHAHA

-Baru limpang for 5 min! THEN mum suruh bangun kn bawa jalan our maid-man for our last jalan! Yeah, he is leaving tomorrow! He & I have bonded alot & he did alot to help my family! Most thing I can't forget is when he was there when my dad passed. He is after all our mengaji/religious teacher too who guided us.

I know he was here for a reason, when my father first hired him, 2 years ago! Its just faith to have him guide us during that horrid moment. I can't thank him enough.

-Anyhoo, nyebarang ke yayasan. Made my own bank account. Just waiting for the atm card! HEHEHE >;P Round-round bandar. Makan. Shopping. I bought new school shoes btw. =O You'll see it tomorrow I guess! =P

-So i had a delimma between buying toys at hua ho! 2 particular toys that is! HAHAHA I'm a nerd! I had my eyes on 1) Nerf gun or 2)Lightsaber! HAHAHHAHAHA NERD MUCH! Both of them cost $55+ BUT I bailed after 5 times of touching each toys! HHAHAHA

-We shopped for a long freaking time! I'm still tired now! Aite. I'll stop here!

Ps. Sorry my blog havent had pictures in awhile! Wait till I'm truly free from my AS! Which is in 6 more days! *GASSPSSS! Oh reminds me esuk liat bolaaa! A big match too! =PP

No comments: