Thursday, October 21, 2010

Laugh Out Loud = LOL

I was intrigue by my recent chatbox comment by kiss! HAHAHAH! Sorry to keep you in suspence kissy! =P I'll tell you when the time is right! Next year kaa! HAHAHA! Ano, I'm quite sure I'm sober; from girls now! I have my AS to worry about! ESEH! But yeah, I'm trying to get over anyone in my head atm! Does not mean, that I won't talk to them fellow mates or not even flirt with them! =P I'm just like any other male, who likes to talk to women in my own ways. ;P & I don't flirt with women at most cases; 'That's just how I talk'. Smooth talker? HAHAHHA Prasan! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Oh, I have been in almost ALL my classes this week! Except 1 socio & 1 econs class! I deserve a pat on the back! Can someone do the honours! =P Oh & socio has been pretty interesting since yesterday. I think because;

1) Lynnie was finally in class with 2 other guest Kiss & Nabilah (the chinese look-alike girl) =P
2)Personal question about family & ourselfs follow of bullying of Kristin. =P
3)Today alone was fun due to the fact we talked about tcher's height! =O & I pretty much said something risky! LOL!

Oh, I did a highscore in the apple's game 'something bird' namanya at Syah's i-phone! Bangga ku I beat her record! But then she came back on top! -.-' This was yesterday btw. So I played it again today & FUCK I was few points away! I'll get it soon enough! >=O

Tomorrow ada History extra class again. For once I don't dread these extra classes on Friday esp if its history, I'm pretty sure that's where my interest lies! =) ESP with an extraordinary teacher like Sir.Herman.

Aite, thats my update for today! Last note, I also manage to complete season 1 of Leverage! Its an awesome awesome series! Being professional theives is looking too good for my career target next! HAHAHAHA Realistic-ly I want to either be a diplomat like my dad, or somewhere in public relations. I like traveling & interactions with foreigners. But my choice's are still open & tend to wonder..... so I'm not sure. Doing politics & business is another interest. I'm a nerd! HAHAHA well at least I'm planning for my future in a way. So its all good!

LOL! I guess I have too much thoughts for today! Good Night pepol!

No comments: