Sunday, October 3, 2010

Its Funkeh.

Connection is very funkeh, I'm really funkeh, my life is funkeh, my love life is funkeh, my situation is funkeh. Mahn, I'm starting to hate being in my condition lately. I want to change, for the greater good. For myself. So I can gain my confidence. For all I remember I've been overwhealm with the littlest of things but not seem to overcome it. It makes me want to say 'Fuck, what's the matter with me' -Mental breakdown- HAHAHHA

I'll change, I will change this few upcoming month left till the new years. & when I do, I'll say 'Fuck yeah, in your face old me!' Just you see pe-pol! I will change!

I'm waiting for the big match now at 10. Arsenal vs Chelsea babay! I like both teams, but I want Arsenal to prevail! Anything can happen, so I'm not certain who will win! EEE-GADZ! Connection is so slow.

3 star wars movies, Have been watch, I. Such beautiful plot, it is. -Talking like Master Yoda- FAIL! HAHAHAH!

Zoro popped at the carpet, but luckily, I screamed at the right moment & he leave a bit shit & a big FART! HAHAHAHAH! Cali eyh. Haven't heard a cat farting before! Or was it me! O.o HAHAHAH

Ps. Pictures from last night's party ada rah fb, thanks to Jim Bulat. =) Ano, me mau you upload kn lagi. Puh-less. -Puppy Face- HAHAHAHA =)

No comments: