Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Geng

Fun Tired Fun Tired. What a day. Skipping school & attending only my exam in the afternoon. I was almost late for my exam. Luan lalai wah aku ani. I hate living so far away too. T.T GP was aite, but I guess I was quite off topic. Rupanya I wasn't ready for the paper. Bru liat 500-800 tarus panic! HAHAHA! Yeah I know it isn't that much. But I haven't had practice on essay for a really really really long time! =O

Went to danny's after that. Liat Tenacious-D & tertidor on his couch while holding a stick on my hand as he pointed out! HAHAHAH. Oh which reminds me the 6 star wars dvd I borrowed! Esuk th liat. Since we have bbq birthday rah si Karey, so malas lh I balik. At 6ish went to Hafiz's crib. Chill jab. His guitar trick astonished me! =O Then picked up Ziemah which was so 'ambung' inda membalas apa! hahahaah! Anu lagi tue, we mc mc mc while waiting at her house! 10min wah brah! xP Well not as bad as Ira's, sampai daddy nya kluar & tagur us last time! =x

After picking up Ira, went to T.Bunut Hua Ho>Menyanyi otw>Abis batt on I-touch Ira>Bali minyak>Jerudong Highway>Berakas Kem>Rumah Khairi. Baik jua ku ingat simpang! Mun inda sasat pakah kali!

Mamam>Syah's surprise visit>Mamam>Bonding>Vaining>Faiz Mamam lagi>Tunggu kn shisha>Bonding some more>Camera-ing>Caking>Car got stuck>Worried about car>The men helped out>My car was free>I was freaking scared>LATE!>Ira's curfew>Saya tak sempat shisha>Hafiz stayed>Drove sending Ira & Ziemah home>Talked otw>Drop them both>Omw home>Sunyi banar! =x

Pictures rah si ziemah. =)

The geng present; Faiz, Syah, Danny, Sarah, Ira, Ziemah, Hafiz, Karey, Senusi, Baby & myself. =O Baby is adik karey btw! xD

I'm sorry if the format seems confusing! =O Anyhoo. Happy Birthday 18th Khairi. We'll hang again dude. Chow meng!

No comments: