Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, where I go home late, all time.

Loads happen today. In school, in houses, in cars, in rooms, outside. Hahaha! It was fun but a very tiring tiring day. Well make bullets point to ease your eyes. So it wouldn't be all cluttered!

-First, instead of socio we were to arrange heavy chairs from admin to Mph. It damn heavy. Sweat like a dog! =O Used the trolley, rode on the trolley, & almost fell from the trolley! Damn Safwan! HAHAHA! Not once but twice. I guess I never learn. Trolley-ed my way from admin to mph too! hahahah! Ada gambar. But with the photogs. I'll get it soon. Chairs were fucking heavy too. NGALEH ging!

-Chill with Safwan, Azim, Gigi, Muin, Syah & Fiz during ps4. Unusual geng. But siok lh jua. Ako rajin masuk all class except econs. That's 1 week now.


Roadtrip. Raya. Open house.

-Went to Hafiz's house. Saw his new tele on the wall! Waiseeh! He gave me loads of chocolates. Liat kuching manja & baru. Liat turtles. Took a package to puff away stress! hahahha

-Went to Jangsak Nasi Katok. My favorite nasi katok. Bought sambal 'pusu' since my fav 'pedas' was finished. T.T

-Came to my home. Mamam. Online jab. Si hafiz main drums. Aku cari baju. Suruh maid terikah baju. LOL. Show hafiz new cat 'Zorro' tukar nama sudah. Zorro, like always shit tons of shits. -.-' But zorro inda that takut today. =) Took some pictures of scary/cool mask! =P


Scared hafiz by wearing this mask & slowly popped out my head at the edge of the door. He was in the toilet & his reaction slowly change while looking in the mirror! HAHAHHAHA! PANAT.

Hahahahha!

-Left the house otw to Ira's. Msg Msg. Mc Mc. Dtg picked her up. Next to Rozie's. Msg Msg. Syah group. Met up at Faiz's house many minutes late. Syah, Karey, Senusi, Faiz complain! =P


You see me driving!

-Told Ira & Rozie that we are going to Dan's house straight away but lied & went to T.Mawar's house in Lambak. =B Singing in the car.

Ging dlm kereta ku! =O

Syg! Inda tarang! T.T

-Jumpa T.Mawar, T.Apiza & our juniours. Saw Diyana, Rafissah, Farah, Ezzati (Hafal ani wah) =P Jumpa with teacher's putri. =) Kiut~ Mamam. Vaining. Then Syah group balik sementara.

Teacher's cute putri which I haven't met before. & forgot her name too!

-Went on a LONG roadtrip. From lambak & ended up in Bandar. First time ku ke sana wah! =P Jadi roadtrip th. Again singing in the car. But much louder. Ketawa sana sini dalam kereta.

-Arrive at dan's. Jumpa org damam si dan. Met si adorable Mel, Sarah & Fifi. Bonded. I got high. si Hafiz mamam. Rozie spilled drink. Sent Rozie home by myself. Arrive at rozie's. Went back to dan's. Chill outside. Banarnya kn shisha. But inda jadi. Then waited 1 hour + tunggu syah gang dtg. They finally arrived. Ira & I, went to dan's room. With Sarah & Mel & Dan in the room. Dan masih damam.

Fifi, Sarah & Mel. =) I'm never weird with them.

-Talked with Ira while closing my eyes. =) A lil nap. Then played with Mel & Sarah. As usual. 'Horny pg18 shit' happen. -.-' HAHHAHAHA! So wrong man! High as shit. Laugh like shit. Tired as shit. xD Vaining!

Fiz, Uchi, Faiz!

The whole ging. =) Where Uchi being pushed! hahahah!

Karey soon to be birthday boy with his boss/girlpreng! Syah! =B & part of my body! xD

-Mamam spags. Vaining after & again. Cerita-ing, bonding. Syah group balik. Went home at 10.50ish. Went crazy in car. With blasting songs. While singing. Wonder girls, Backstreet Boys, Britney.... & others, during the whole day! xD Sent home Hafiz. Ia salam. xD Then sent home Ira. Got a private singing from celebrity. =B Arrived.

The 'men geng' being 'manly' 2 missing!

Ira my celebrity! =B

-Sent myself home. Thursday night. Many shits in my head. Drove fast. Almost peed my pants when I saw white baju indian dude on a bicycle which seems like 'white cloth' 'flying' & 'headless'! MATIEEE! Kajut ku wah! -.-' Arrived safetly. Sangal kaki. Minyak setangah after baru bali. -.-'

I'm done. More pictures soon uploaded in fb. Syg, si bulat nada. =(
Dead tired. Night readers.

No comments: