Thursday, February 5, 2009

A lil more for today.

Its raining cats & dogs now, To put it off kajab strong kajab weak. Faham kn.

Bazh: awwww, thnkies for the post ahh. Woah bazh can see through me! Why see through, just see inside waa! ERRR! & & & bazh I dont want to spit at you wah! Banyak germs!

Jokes aside

Well really, all I can say is "Awww" & Thank you. (= your my saviour. & Jgn emo eyh! Cucuk2 deep ani, nada baik! (woah tht sounds very wrg!) Jgnth surri2 ani jua. Choco gugur doesnt mean its end of the world waaa! agagaga! Harifichi tue gugur kn! xD

I Love you too period (=

& & & kajut I. Your mom said that. Woah, apparently I have alot of moms liking me! Agagaga!

Apparently I miss form 5b's.

Maria, Nikkit, Jazz well the gang lh. Its been awhile. Form 3 was just awesome. x) Where things were just so simple!

**********

Wah, picture ani alum lgi be-upload ani wah! WTH! Slow bana! Kahang tah ah! x)

No comments: