Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Letih-ness

So letih it have been. Only the 2nd day of the week, but a tiring one.

Yesterday stayback tuition then tadi jln2 yayasan (shapa jua suruh kn) & suk lagi tuition. Well tadi suppose to be staying back to go tasek bejogging dgn yellow house. But I was so tired lh. Yayasan well no choice since thats how I go back, walking lagi.

Whats worse is that my sister will be going to Tokyo & my parents ke Jakarta, means that paksa walk to school & walk home from school. Well another 1 week lh. I dont mind walking to yayasan with friends though, much fun.

At least it beats traffic, I'll say that. Anyhooo the yayasan lunch-ing with them ging was fun. =D
6 of us. 3 girls 3 guys. No couples except one *cough2! x) They are so adorable btw. ;D Namely Boooo, Her baby H, Donkey, Fifins, Rafie & myself. Well I left early since ada plan with my cuzn going home sama2 using boat.

owh school today was alright2. Still hangin in there. (=
Harifichi didnt come home with me today, he overslept. ;)

I need a new scenery! x'( as in something new. My 5800 nokia perhaps =.= Well I got my new COD5 but the problem is that I dont want to be tooooo addicted to it since O's kn. But too late. I'll be stuck for another 5-8 months playing it. COD4 alone manage to hold on 5 months without getting bored apalagi ani.

*thinking to change blog layout soon!
*Baru teliat that I reached 19000 visits. xD Awesome.

S-a-y-o-n-a-r-a~
Being optimistic~

No comments: