Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Smile on one's face.

Today felt just so calming. Well current status anyway.

Rain pouring gently,

A peaceful surrounding,

A cold blanket to cover your self up,

With soothing music being played with earphones,

Forgetting what it is I have to do next,

In my usual salvation.


Today at school in the other hand was not as bad.

Though I cant stop but why a certain person cried today. But I felt needed as she laid her teary eyes on me. Well whatever happen, you can count on me. (=

Sorry I didnt run with you! x)

.....

I have an addiction, dont even know the fuck why I feel this way. But its very addictive. Once It start, I know I will be drawn to it. Out of all.

Emo Shit. Nadadeeeh!

Current Song playing: Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow

Going through today's horoscopes. You know what I got.

If a friend is acting out of character, don't let it go. Ask them what's going on!


& exactly what I did. (=

What I also find that is true, but the opposite of good.

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

Yes, thats true!
x(


I was just bored.
Love you lovlies. (=





No comments: