Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blaaaaa

Today was just a normal day.

Current issue right now is 'Sleepiness' Its quite annoying! It seems like after school, I'll go home & eventually lie on my bed, & soon waking up few hours later! Even while I was reading magz on the bed, eventually I'll doze off. Worst even while playing game or watching shit, I'll slowly close ze eyes & soon you'll hear ZZZZzzzz! Well not literally. xD

Not enough sleep? Well I do get 7hours of them if not 5 or 6 hours. I think thats enough. Ahhhhh! Wasting my time with sleeps! Agagaga!

So go to school with car once again, well in the morning. x) Traffic? Ok lh sikit. BUT I dont bother since then, I'll also snooze off! So Beelah you dont have to worry about I walking in the rain! AGAGAGA! Roughly 30-45min nap. Giler! But tadi wah masa kn balik my dad suprisly picked me up, & again I snooze the way home so like 25min nap. DANG IT, snooze cruise banar!

Food is another thing, I ate like kebab to papaya's to other fruits to nasi katok hati buyah (nyaman yo!) to jolibee cheezy fries to donuts just today. ARGGGH! Well lets call it a stress reliever. YEAH RIGHT, instead makes me more worry about ze weights. So *cough2, workout twice as more again! x( Sadly no gym nowdays so home sja.

Mesti lh jua since my right are arm is all bruised & burned by ze tourcherer seatmate yang think me as a punching bag! x) Nadaa papa! Kuat nie masih! BWAHAHAHA!

********

In school, I actually have the tendency to learn & listen now days. ;D a very good thing. Iam proud of that. Since I need to work harder since nada tuition! But you know me. Not all work, fun fun time mesti jua ada kn. Baik jua ada seatmate yg *kihut! Eyh I mean pandai. Prasaan ya tue. & whats better that 3 of my fav girls at the back. BNM, but quiet today. =X

Why the sudden change? I put effort on my serious-lesness. & I've had it with 'The Teachers' who keeps scolding at me. I have more & more scolds since last year. Buring ih! =.= So I change.

Either to teachers yang inda pandai teaching lh to boring teachers to biatches teachers (pardon me), lets just keep that nice & peaceful. Violent does not solve anything. Some teachers do tick me off, antam chiaa! Ikut sja cakapan nya with a fake smiling "ok ok cher" or the famous "sorry cher" or just by showing off ass face expressions!

Bh i'll stop here for now.
My sis just brought Fun Donuts! MATIE tdi bru jua makan sugar donuts!

Mau anyone? I'll eat is for you! BWAHAHAHA x)







No comments: