Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hang Ten!

Morning today was scary, well for me. Saw the cloud darkens as I went in the boat. Though it was only a drizzle, I got shade from yayasan & its underground parking which btw scary. All alone, suddenly heard a screeching sound behind. Rupanya org indun! Pheew relieve mahn!

The radio yg slalu reciting the ayat was apparently turned off. But still early in the morning, alone (well this time ada org induns for some reason) on the 2 floor wide open space parking lot. Well, then the best part that it start raining!

H-E-A-V-I-L-Y! Dang mahn! So used my hoodie. walking? no, skipping? Perhaps. The 300m point of straight line with no cover. Eventually got all drenched up. So people starring in school. Dinda was so kind giving me tissue. Awwww! Si Faiz ani nada caya aku dri yayasan wah. Then saw madu membawa cake! (tau ani wah) Then was lectured by Mr.Song. No biggie. Had talk about my 'early morning walks' such a pleasent one. NOT!

Yes, I would like to play in the rain. But not with uniform or even having school! Nanti th bawa someone main rain. Anyway I was cold outside, paning, hot inside? & jacket to baju to kasut to sock was all wet! Like literally! Kecian lh my life ani.

It seems like iam the pnly student in SGS. To walk at far distance? No, well the only who use a boat then walk at far distance? Yes! But having almost 1 week going to school walking, I can see the toll it has upon me. Just today after the moody walk it effected my mood way alot. & some part being just a lil behaved. Apaaan!

Baik jua ada them lovlies. Who cheered me up! (=

Despite the walk, study was not bad though we did not have malay. x( Semangat kn study tdi. Recess was given a treat by bazh, a yummy cake. x) But bad thing that I was called for the yellow house meeting, tarus2 lgi tue! Madu,I wanted to feed kamu jagak! Nanti th I bawa sushi banggas! Well I sja feed kamu! AGAGAGA!

Econ was err, Quiet yet again. As for History & Bio, but sokay having the dudes was fine but the unexpected guest beside me yapping at me. ARRGH! No worries layan chia.

Malay, cikgu takde! I hope she feels fine. We moved classs since our class is getting bigger from the ex-sgs repeaters. I'll talk about that in a second. Anyhoo, the chairs was still not enough. Tinggal like 5 students lgi, Booo & I included. So took chair & table for her. I, in the other hand malas kn duduk SINCE its fucking HOT.

2 things I cant tolerate, fucking hot & crowded students in one class, though Iam not blaming anyone. Seriously we can make 2 classes with our population. Thinking about this alone, got me thinking wanting to move. (not literally) xD mrh krg BNM. For me over 20 is already too much. I want to cut the fucking class apart!

Yeah, Iam complaining again. Sue me. But during the last period I had fun lh jua sma them lovlies ging & bnm. Well lets give this another few days & see how it turns up. I hope it goes well. With sitting arrangement like that noise pollution will be so loud as like we are in a war! Why cant it be soothing as a choir! xD

But again despite the horrid walk, the large class, the heat, the pressure building, the long exams, the burden of good marks, enduring friendships. This phrase popped up in my head

"Only one more year!"

Its so overwhealming, one part is that we are seperating but the other is just that we are free & independent. I'll leave this issue here for now, as I know in about 7-8 months later I'll write about this once again.

So after school, had plans with Rahat to eat lunch in yayasan. Yes, in CAM again. Saw Jazz & Qilah~ Wanted to join but we were talking shit. Well call it boys talk! HHAHAHA! Its way beyond...err yeah!
Soon the other dudes came, Nizam, Rafie, Wafiy, Luqman then Haziq & Dayat. My stayback gang f5b's baa! hahaha! Gila semua lgi di CAM kn, mcm our turf sja.

Rahat & I alone talked for almost 1.3ohours of crap! HAHAHAH! Gila, I didnt felt the time went 'zoooom'
Well he is my reliable nigg as so Hafizu. So then went supermarket bought drinks & newspaper for dad. & used boat lagi! I was EXHAUSTED.

Long post. Pictures latur. People who rajin membaca ani wah! Dang, I must say. & Thnkies too.


No comments: