Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mother TuT

Today gots to be worst of worst from the school this month.... BUT despite all that Iam still smiling. (=

Not a fake one, indeed very happy. I think someone trigger my smile button. Shapa tue ahh. ;D

But all that happiness aside, I would never ever will forget the shame I brought to myself, according to my teacher who shouted at me loudly in the staff till other teachers pun stare, until the malay teacher side came over to see who teacher was scolding at, the grinch smile of t.hamirul & giggling of both t.hamirul & Angela while I was being punished.

DESPITE all that, at the end iam very happy. Without them, lovlies,Esp when bazh hold my trembling hands! xD I just dont know what I would of done tadi. I heed his words & took it all it in. I'll be patient, but for once I think I really deserve all that.

A thought came in my mind while standing outside for 2 periods, & alone in the 2nd period. "Should I run away to yayasan & just go home" but glad I didnt, I dont know what hell might come my way.

Errrr. Such a happy mood to post this. Seems irony.

Thankies lovliess~
<3

reason why I got scolded? Well, just let that be.

Noiteee~
;)

I hope C.Mawar accept my 1 day late hw. =.=
going through my mind all day!


No comments: