Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Shall we?

What to describe about today. Hrmmmm quite happy because of lovlies. (=

Though baby wasnt here, but Syah with her lie who told me that she was pindahing school came today! & DANG I got fooled!

Subjects today was err hokay lh ah. Geo was overly perverted. What happen between the teacher, a condom & broom stays in the class. OPPPSS I guess I leaked it out! Though a funny joke was bestown by Hakeem & Danial! HAHAHAHA!

Had lunch with Joel & Rahat at CAM in yayasan. So I guess I'll have lunch with them time to time since they have alot of staybacks. If I only can go out with the girls jua at any sushi deli! AGAGAGA! Shapa ah! xD

& i got a phone call & could not help but answering it. Well for a brief moment I spoke with her on the phone. x) I bet she was just mc-ing me but eventually we spoke. =P But awhile! =B

Apparently we had 2 free period for poa, mana cikgu Apiza! x( I dont want Angela!
So Madu, Syah & I got to alot of talking. & also si Genivieve! (MATIE!) Haiish! Well at least I layan th ah! But seriously, balik2 betanya ani wah!

So moved to libary? Library? Pokoknya tempat store/membaca buka lh ah! So chat. It was a nice chat. Though, I dont think they got what I said. I dont confess too well & tend to talk in hints which is very decievable! Its my nature! Thats why people tend to be so confuse. But apparently the only person who can see through me is madu. (=

But Iam not too well in realising her problems. x(

You know what I found out today from the talk. (Mcm teraphy sja wah) I never convince myself that I dont act my age. But i guess its very true. A downside to this is that people dont take me seriously when Iam serious. But I can deal with that. xD Heck, sejak bila aku serious ani. Call me happy-go-lucky! an optimistic guy. Another part of my nature.

What if I was a more quiet reliable matured dude. Would I have gone this far or just stood on one corner. For once what Iam writing now make sense! Welcome to existince. But luckily, I dont show my anger or no one saw how horrific when iam mad. Phheew! Iam indeed a bull who gets rage bottled up & blow up at a certain limit, thank god for my patience. =D

It seems that Iam having much more easier time expressing. I didnt expect this, as I keep things secretive & bottled up. Is just that when your 1-2 years older from your friends, you dont expect them to care but instead be reliable, be a rolemodel to them. But I just cant! How insecure is that. But for few of them, they actually do care & I can actually say what best friends I have. Thank you! <3

I think that is my delima.

Wah banyak sudah I write ani.

Well, to put it off.
Happeh Birthday to Bazilah's mom! xD
Lupa wah tdi! Sudah kn! chat sal her, tpi my mind was lagging that time! HAHAHA
Aisssh getting older mah! 18 here I come! (another 4 months) Semangat.

Another thing, you know when people say iam 13-16 & still say that their young you should sauvor those moment as soon you'll be an adult in matter of years. Honestly I didnt feel it go by. As they say young people want to be an adult quickly while old people want to be young again. Cliche!

Noiteee~

No comments: