Thursday, February 19, 2009

Raaw-err!

Wazzap peopol.

Yeah, kinda miss blogging & posting gambars jugak. Well its for kamu jua kan yang sudi melawat blog saya.


Anyhooo, today was a nice day. (=

-1st, 2 periods T. nada so talked to Syah & only her that 1hour 10min. Agagaga! Gilaa atu chatting berabis! At the end abis tia "Time do fly while reminscing the past"

-Donkey nada pun damam lagi. Skajap ia heal atu. Cana kn tue.

-As usual study sma si boooo. (=

-Bazh madu bawaaa ca-key! Cheese ca-key! Hebat! Nyaman! Hafiz, Andy & I mau membali ani wah! xD Thnkiees bazh~

-Controlling the class is hard work. Prefects was busy & lots were hated by the students. Thats what I heard. A war between Students vs Prefects. Not us but the other classes. Dang!

-Bazh, Doreen & I was jaga-ing the class. Those words T.Mawar said really affected me to be responsible. & another responsible to collect muney for yellow house. Talking about responsibility.

-I actually saw what makes me all happy inside. A smile from Bazh, it seems very different today but it made me felt relax to see her like that. (Naw, maybe she was just sleefy!) aagaga. (=

-The couples were awww so shweet di dapan. *Ehem ehem.

-T.Mawar tops it all for the best Cikgu award for me. Ever. Its a privillage to have her as my teacher. =D not to forget C.Lin, T.Mary, M.Chin. One of my favs too. Random, but it seem this week proved me something about her.

-Owh si cyg nada skulah tdi, sma si *cough cough nie. AGAGAGA! & & & Babyy is just adorable today. =) I also just noticed something about her! x)

-Went to yayasan with Rahat, Haziq & Dayat while the other group Nizam, Rafie, Luqman & Wafiy went later afterwards. Neither ate with them or saw the other gang.

-Ate with my parents instead & went home.

Abisss! nah gambar nah~ ;P
New >>> Old


Cheese Ca-key~
Si Hafiz with his expression, "Bh sini saja th stay Rif"
Just because ada yummy cake ahh!

Someone missing here. The N, Bazh lgi serious atu! xD & babyy malu malu ani wah.
She is so malu masa people watching ia makan apalagi ambil gambar! Kihut! x)

Mmmmhmmmm ca-key kata si hafiz! hahaha! nadadeh! Manja banar!


Yayasan-ing!


Cuzn Fatin, yg pandai memandu! ;P

According to the form 5 science! "Evolution of men!"
HAHAHAH!
Panat!

Chillex di library!

Si pemalu, Si wabbit teeth, Si serious, Si annoymous!

Si pretty & Si Kihut~ ;)

My shoe tie-er boooo! AGAGAGA! She knows how to tie tight! Errr!
x)

My possiess!

Weeewitss~

Si Mijah looks hot with her short hair with meh hat! ;P

*cough2! x)

Ging biasaa! x)


Fam~
Si kakas searching for coats for Tokyo! xD

Coincidence~ Lawaa shot!
Actually kaka & mama talking to each other! HAHAHAH
Nadawah!

My mom pincin~ Suits the shot~ Happy yet sorrowful~

From the owh so shweet Niks & Bazh~ <3
I Love kamu very much! <3


Bh sampai di sini sahaja aite, My brother, Sarah & her parents baru balik after not seeing them for a week! SAAAARAAAAH kihut! Krg ambik gambar yee. Full house once again with good news. Esuk celebrate mummehs belated birthday dinner. =D

Spoiler: Eng Hw! well hw in general =.=

Noite people~
I Love kamu semua~
<3

No comments: