Monday, February 23, 2009

Eheh

Surri readers for lack of updates. Havent been myself lately, so much in my mind. Well who hasnt.

Anyhoo here you goo pictureess~


Zarraah & Saarah~

Biscuit si alai. Alum ada gigi nie! xD

Swenson post bday dinner~
Having Sarah for dinner~

Eseh mama ah mob bru~

Ice cream ca-key~

My family~

Moma & Opa! xD

Saraaah mau ice cream!

Sarah & Kakas~

Sarah's dayoout~

Happeh nye Sarah~

Swings~

Naughty nie, pusing sana pusing sini! xD

It means sarah mau the crib~

Hot chicks~

Firebaby~

Sleepy time!

Lil Bar-B-Q
Flame from coals are just awesome!

Fresh juicy chicken wings~ Gila nyaman!
heheh!
Courtesy of Abg Dons~

Nice lil set up~

Chef in work~
Lamb chops!

Picture look old, it was just smoke~

Moma & poppa!

Juicy & tender! =P

Lamb chop steak!

Cuzn2 sebalah~


Pictures says it all.

1. I felt bad that I cant attend Andys 17th Bday hangout! Sorry dude. & yg marah2 atu sal i cant dtg! Jgn marah at I waah! xP Au niks thats you! x)
2.Surri to lovlies/readers jugak. Nada update & balas tag.
3.I miss kamu, see you tomorrow~

Bh i'll be out.
Enjoy resting~
(=

No comments: