Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aaaaahhhh!

I want more time! x(

Surri lack of updates. I seriously need more time to unwind at the moment. Not saying Iam not happy & all, but I just need my chillex! x)

A lil update will be fine for now, yes? (=


-Happy 55th Birthday to my Beloved mummeh! (= on V.day plg udah. A lil late.

-Happy pincin for my mom jugak. Had function Sunday afternoon tdi.

-Owh I also want to thank Si shweet Niks & Bazh for the chocos on V.Day. =D
I appreciate it so much. Its so shweet! Btw School on Sat was awesome thanks to them. (=

-Gave chocs to quite alot, but still not enough laaa! Needs more choco tht day. Sadly I did give flowers to someone;s. Surri for not making your day tht special somenone! *I have no Idea who btw. xP

-Bought second hand COD5! Finally! Half the price! WOOOHOOO! x) & got to met some BruPlayers & one of their crib. They invited me in but I was in a hurry! Nanti th, masa pandai drive! HEHEHE

-Surri for not replying the Cbox. Maybe a lil later. & & & surri late reply. x)

-Awuwah mana ada you 'Ambung'! x)


TATA~

No comments: