Sunday, February 8, 2009

An update!

Yawn, I feel so buring right now. I want thrills again. I want to feel alive, I want to rejuvenate! But sadly games & foods does not cut it today. I've been eating satay to pizza to buttermilk to ayam panggang to lil snacks (keripap, popia, chocs, pearl drinks, teas) just these 2 days. =.=

What a way to bulk up after a week of walking to/and going back from school.

I recently....


-Watch Pink Panther 2, chezzy but I'll say quite better then the first. Has some good laughs too.


-Driven by my new-licsenced (sp) cuzn. Tebalik yo. Aissh. But was fun, from noon to night. Giler. Ke sana sini wah.

-Went to cuzn's houses.

-Met my missed cuzn, but not the whole since the makan2 tak ramai.

-Bought new game, my sis suddenly wanted to buy. I chose the wrg game! Stoopid game! $90+ gone down the drain! Aisssh! x(

-Found a new place to buy Stuff Magazine Malaysian Edition. My only reading material.


-Cs-ing & CoD-ing.

-Msg madu & syg. x)


Anyhooo, my weekend seem so fast. A blink of eye you may say. Buring mahn.

Oooooo next year our cuzn generation namely myself will be able to drive! Yipeeee! Well mine is somewhere this year I hope! So aftur 5yrs latert my other cuzn generation & the most lil-est gen! Woah we are growing! Then soon ti'll be the nephew & nieces! Dang!

A thought in my head was I, in a mini cooper (red or green) with classic Ray-Bun spectacles! Bwahahah! (So specific!) Going to limbang or kk!

But weird seems that I didnt mention about a certain someone in the car. Naw lets just say the one (if i even will have one!) perhaps, or the ging maybe.

Woah, talking about traveling.
Lets just keep that in the 'near future section'! First 2 goals are to get good O's grades & go to college.

Bh, My update. Gambers2 will be posted err soon? Maybe latur.
Want to do my HW jab.





No comments: