Sunday, March 1, 2009

Haloooo Peopol!

Surri surri, nada update regularly lagi. I do miss blogging, dont get me wrong. But entah, malas? well maybe but not through about that! ;P

Anyhooo, nah gambers.

Bru balik from walking. Ngalih yo! Itam udah I!
Serious lgi mem-vaining ani.

Menjaga Sarah~

Zarah bermain degan Saraah~ ;3

Zaraah dimakan oleh Sarah! Noooooo, bad girl! xD

Tunggu-ing si Hafiz cut his hair.

School this week was not bad too esp the staybacks. Been going home quite late now & then. Maybe a reason for not blogging. Too much stuff happened.

-Teacher Mirul left, new decent teacher.
-C.Apiza is back, Iam happy but the same way scared.
-Walking to school makes me very sweaty but early, good enough.
-Enjoyed with lovlies <3 & met with Liyana & Aprel~
-Attend yellow house practice/tuitions.
-T.Steven belanja Ayam Penyet.
-That someone shweet wah. ;P

Pretty much the school ordeal this week.

Today? yes talk about today. Summarize lh ah. Met Hafizu at the saloon tadi. Sama2 lagi tue gunting rambut. Saw some attractive yeaaaa... Ate lunch, shared food at one table, sounds romantic! HAHAHHAHA! So he decided to go to my house then chat all the way home, youtube-ing & game-ing until 6. Hafizu met si Sarah. Malu yaa! hahaha!

So then an hour later, update. done! xD
Unfortunatly no gambar taken during the fun staybacks & Hafizu hanging out in my house. Well, maybe next week, yes~ I'll be staying back for alot now. Bh later, need to glue my shoe. =.=




No comments: