Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wonderful, just wonderful.

That title is so full of sarcasm. Hello dunia, its been awhile, well about 4 days no update really. Not that long. Fuck man time went in a flash this 2 weeks. I was too occupied, with what? Mpr? Yeah I guess! WOHOOOOO! Hell yeah, its done, finito, kapish, done. It was like 2 days of torture. I kind of liked it but on the other hand, some condition of being pressured, insecure or any shit 'under any circumstances' sucked big time. I felt so zick zince last week. =S

It must be due the shower in the rain while going home using a boat. I like the shower cold rainy weather but not under this situation which i'm going to rant about. An example yesterday, where I went to yayasan with the geng which was fun btw. =) But the heavy downpour & cold weather, please la, that strong rain, riding on a boat about 10-15km/p or some shit speed is freaking cold! You can feel like tiny cold crystals hitting your skin, take note the wind again.

The waved was freakishly scary. I was so wet, that I actually showered in the boat. Baik th bawa sabun, shampoo, barus gigi tarus arah boat ah! HAHAHHA! What a thought. That is one convo I had with Khairi & Uchi! Panat eyh! xD After that adventure, I felt paning tarus waa. So dried my short hair mcm dalam 'ad' sun silk where you swing your head to one side! GHEY! HAHAHHA!

I slept at 8 yesterday, atu nyaman tidor ku except 1 fucking problem, I couldn't sleep for fuck sake! Stress ku tue.

Anyhoo today was hectic. Test essay sana, test essay sini. God, had my socio paper 2, hist & econs which I know I'll flunk at that last one. Kn Izzati! ;D the good thing was that my mpr abis at a short period of time, it does give you positive sanctions alas. So my head was fill with mix history socio econ points, wait throw out the econs. I wasn't ready for that. So ask me anything, I'll give you a crap answer! =D

The only time I enjoyed was spending time with Amal B, Amal president frisbee, Amal baru I met & Amal Booo! HAHAHA Atu ramai 'amal' I mean spending time with Amal boo! ;D It was like nothing in my mind, empty as shit, but she brings out the 'yellow-ness' out of me kn boo! =P

I'm out, for now. =)
Peace to all & to all have a awesome weekend. The month of 'May' please bring your dear tauruseans into your favour! ;3

No comments: