Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gravity, Is working against me!

You know that song have been stuck in my head all day today. 'Gravity' by John Mayer & yes gravity is in fact working against my favours today! Gravity meaning weight of the problem. All was well this week until I heard that my PS is being changed to block 3! FUCK that! Not only that but I won't be having class with her now. It was 'quite' perfect the way it was. So that means I won't be with my gang as well! DOUBLE FUCK! I haven't been shit paranoid like this in awhile.

Excuse my language, but I just need to say it.
I guess my patience was not with me today, but thank god I'm sane again, its really honestly thanks to 'her' that I regain my smile =)

Anyhoo, I don't want to make this post, you know 'emo'ish or based on complaints. Looks at bright side...... nothing now. *looks at counter, HOLY crap reached 267oo visits udah. Bangga ku eyh!! You know little details in life always tend to matter most when your down. In this case, I feel like I acheived something. =) Thanks to people who visit this 'lame emotional boring' blog of mine, esp people who reads them, much obliged! =D

No comments: