Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Internet

Holy CRAP! Its been awhile since I hear great music. Its non-other then Muse & the song is 'Resistance' The bass riffs is awesome, the drums freaking blows my mind. Well I always admire Muse drummer, same goes to Paramore & Arctic Monkey's drummer;s. Kesian aku ah, Inda ingat nama dorang. ._. I wish to play like them someday. ;P

Today, is a decent day. I stayed back, knowing that Bunneh is staying back to go jogging. Grrrrr~ Gojusss as always, but I recently found out she has short hair! *Gasp. Cantiks! =) Anyhoo she was with Kiss, 'F'Izzah & Nisa. =D It was fun. Spent time with Dinda & Kiwie geng jua, they too were also jogging. Well some of them.

Oh, I played frisbee juga with Boo, Faiz, Amirul, Iman, Kiko & some other frisbee players in the MPH which btw was freaking cold. Nyamaaan!! It was actually awesome. But I felt so bad when I bump si .... I forgot her name, while trying to catch the frisbee. =/ Ganas ah aku! You know the dumb thing was that I didn't get to take pictures for the blog. I guess I had too much fun. Beside with this low mp cam phone inda siok laaaa.

Oh I also played frisbee for awhile at the track with the girl I bumped, Deen, Ilham & the other girl with Ilham. Woaah such 'nick' names i gave them. LOL.

During ps4, I spent time with Ziya & a new girl I met Belle. Siok laa jua. Then chill with si Belley & Safwan if I'm not mistaken. What's awesome is I got to dodge 2 essay hws today. Crap, I still have to do them.

Woah, otw when my bro kn hantar to Yayasan, we had a flat tyre! O.o What timing, di bandar sudah then *puuufff tut tut tut phissshh! APAAAN! HAHAHA. Ramai org stare & tagur while the car was unbalance. It was actually my first, so belajar lh cana kn tukar tyre. I know kesian aku ahh. My brother was not moody so it was a helpful teaching he did. =D Bonding between brothers. *eseh!

Since I didn't have the chance to do it dulu while my father was still around, its pleasent knowing there was a 'figure' who can teach me. Lol, I sound sad. It was a sweaty damn work though.

Bh bh sudah th. The internet is not co-operating today. Sadly enough.

No comments: