Sunday, April 4, 2010

You over there.

Yes, you!

I've been noticing the increase of people visiting my blog! Its not a bad thing though, but it always makes me wonder who is lurking in this blog. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But nonetheless it makes me want to be active again. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But does not hurt to use the chatbox too, you know. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


I ain't got much to update today. All I can say that I miss someone real real bad. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I was

paranoid for awhile ago, the rain pouring down hot Brunei made me happy once again. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Weird I know! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I had a nice nap because of that. I babysit Sarah again which was pleasent.

I miss her now. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I shot things in the house with Nerf gun today. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Boy, talking about a boring day without

the internet. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I have history test which I want to ace tomorrow blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I want to jumpa Bunneh lagi.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




Okay, I'm out. Take care everyone, enjoy your weekdays. Stick to what things that makes you happy. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I know I will. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: