Sunday, May 2, 2010

Keep on waiting.

Halooooo my followers or stalkers out there. HA! kidding, anyone is always welcome to visit here. =) The bright blue sky is dropping tiny droplets of water this afternoon, judging by that statement it is truly a wonderful blue sky rainy day afternoon. Apaaan! With music that fill my cold room. Take note that its soothing song. This is so ideal & blissful. =D

Its May already, for s0me reason I feel so excited & calm, contradicting much. I ain't got no awesome stories or rants today. You know having someone to write on your arm with semi-permanent ink is a big mistake! Yes, I showered, but it would not come off. -..-' Damn ink. But on the bright side, it does make me happy. So Amalina wrote her name with a heart & for some reason, I don't know why she must make it that HUGE! =P Its so visible & big. O.o

It seems the only wordings or drawings that last, oh & also a silouete of Hafiz's print which he drew a bunny that looks like a mouse! HAHAHA!

Oh lets get back to the month of May, there will be TONS of people going to celebrate their birthday & most of them I just met through college. O.o You see, the amount of awesome people celebrating this month. Hahaha not to self-flattery us tauruseans. ;P

Meh, I'm out of words. A brief update. =)
Enjoy your Sunday.

Thoughts of the day.

1) Chelsea or ManU for the win/title? =O

2) Why human beings are frequent insolent lovers? Me included. Go figure...

No comments: