Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ah the weekend.

Currently listening to John Mayer's new album. 'Friends Lovers or Nothing' & 'Perfectly Lonely' are just utterly awesome. Kudos to John Mayer & his amazing talents. =)

You know I once thought I was invincible in the game we call 'Love', How naive, but once you get hit by love, it hits you like a brick on the face. I manage to control at my own terms but for some reason I just have a need to break my rules & so far I did just that! Not to say its a wrong turn, I feel so much relief. If I failed in my own terms & that's it for me, I feel vulnerable & open even a fly can knock me down. o.O LOL!

I ain't emo, I ain't tied, I ain't in love. But if that's what my desire is; to 'fall' in love, so be it. I can't say no to my only beating heart. I ain't high, I ain't in delusion, I ain't mad. I know what I want, I know what I need. =)

I feel so calm now, I owe to Mayer's music, its not often I stay up late till the early morning just listening to his songs.

Hell no, I'm not talking about a relationship! Don't misunderstand. I don't roll like that, I don't look softly to that. Not once have I said 'will you be my girlfriend?' nor I 'own' anyone. =) Well I did kid on stuff like those but its all fun & games. Love? Its what everyone need, it can be a bitch but if you play it right its just magical. =) Go figure!

Ooooo yesterday was quite boring, honestly speaking. But you know what makes me happy, is being able to hold her hand for a brief moment. =D

*yaaawwn. I'm tired now.

Morning Brunei.
What have you got in stored for me. =D

No comments: