Saturday, April 24, 2010

The world will parlay my doings.

Hey readers, yes you, you over there & you who is just visiting & scanning if my blog is worth reading today! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Ohhh Its 'Onion time' I quite miss the emotes. I haven't been using it since it looks messy to read. It just ain't organize! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

This week has been quite nice, I met alot of new people & manage to know more people. Apaakn. Yeah, I guess I like to socialize alot. Not only that, I've been hyper all day long! I Kid you not! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

But those hyper-ism does not mean that I'm in a good condition. I may be stressed out, too tired or just simply love struck. Not to mention 'happy' moments too. But I'm kinda glad that most negatives energy is put into good vibe. Lets stick to being optimistic,yes! What makes me happier is when girls flash their 'smiles' when I'm down. & most of you manage to do just that. I thank you, let it be from a complete stranger, someone I know, someone i yet to meet or from someone I adore.

'Smile, It's the second best thing you can do with your lips' Isn't that just an adorable/hot quotation. So, must I mention the first. You get the hint.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Oh here is another awesome quote.

'Don't frown, You never know who is falling in love with your smile'
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


'Your smile could be someone's medicine'


It seems as I'm all happy-go-lucky right now. But really I'm bummed out about something. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com The only treatment to throw tantrums atm at my disposal is being able to play on the drums. Though, I ain't 'Good' yet. I'll get there soon enough with each passing stressed day! LOL! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


I really have no particular college stories as for now. Though, I just realized that college made me more 'confident' & 'outspoken'.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Lots in my mind, burden of my own & expectations. I'll update another soon. I'm just not feeling all that well mentally & physically. C-yaaa.

No comments: