Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm on my way to believe it.



'I'm on my way to believe it'. Its actually from a song, name 'The Only Exception' from Paramore. But I really like that quote for some reason. It gives me a sense of being to finally pursue something. =)

I really have nothing much to say, I just want to update. Its not new, times like these. I just am in need to write something. I feel so 'neutral' so plain now. Honestly, for some reason I want to feel 'High' & just forget.

I have issues, serious deep scar-ed issues which I still can't seem to abide on. Losing someone isn't easy, especially wanting to accept that someone is gone forever. Oh, how much regrets & 'for granted' I had. At times like this, I feel lost.

I guess that is the reason why I'm pursuing for something, even if it means to be very 'selfish', anything to overcome this feeling that can't seem to dissolve. Alas, the quote on the title makes me to pursue that, 'Happiness'. That inspiration, I need.

May be the little thing in life that can bring your smile back. In my case a 'smile' from 'you' is suffice. =)

Nature helps too, It was days back though.

A beautiful Morning it was. =)

No comments: