Sunday, April 18, 2010

The time wonders off.

Greetings,

Dear Dairy,

Its been awhile, Its been pretty busy for me this week & it scares me. When can I actually finish my driving lessons at this rate. Its been on hold since I started school. -.-' Oh, just found out that Chelsea LOST! O.o Yes! chance masih for Arsenal! Don't worry, I ain't got football fever. I just find the last standings interesting this season. Watched ManU yesterday, It should of been a draw ._.

Dear Dairy,

College have been a bitch lately. Not the people, the classes. Once again I've been transfer to another class. So 'Good Bye' to my awesome Sociologist classmates. Namely Izzati, Qi & Amal. Not only that, my history teacher will be taking her PhD, so another new teacher? Oh by the way. I'm currently in Ps4, *thinks, shapa sja at Ps4 ah. Belle kali! *Cross fingers.

There are also awesome time I had in college this week. Namely being able to be closer with Bunneh. =') I actually sacrifice my ps just to be with in class. It was my first & will be my last sitting with her since, my ps changed. =/ I'm also bummed out that I ain't got Izzati in my socio & not being able to have Qi in my class ANYMORE.

Really, there isn't alot of 'love' this week. I miss my geng too. Haven't been with them lately. Esp Syah, since she had 2 mc-s, balik awal & escaped! =P

Oh another thing that made me Happy is 'Economic' class. I love that class, active & smart people & an awesome new teacher too of course. That class makes me happy having Izzati, Kiwie, Amal & Qilah surrounding me! =D If I were allow to put 1 more person there, that would just be much much grateful, no other then bunneh with me! =') BUT Izzati might be moving without me... All because of this 'socio' 'ps' transfer...

Dear Dairy,

GOD, behind all these positives have more negatives. I couldn't see through my optimistic side, when I do it gives me more of the ugly relative negatives. I guess all I can do now is 'Go with the flow' & see what the almighty have in store for me.

No comments: