Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ooooo Oooo Oooo

Yeah what a random title. Be warn its a long post! (This was based on 6th, 7th April events)

To start things off, my body aches & sores from the run in Tasek with them geng & from the badminton after that with my sister! Dood, I've been out of commission since last year kh, so I haven't been doing my dailies for awhile. So it was basically my first this year for awhile. (Yeah, been pretty busy this year) So I'm feeling the pain! No complaint, it was fun though.

I wont elaborate much about that, pictures speak more than word so yeah. This will be posted at another post.

Anyhoo, I'll just talk about today's highlights.

-Came to school with no bags, books, belt, tie & wrg shoes. Wonder why? It was with Syah. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com LOL! After the run yesterday, I had transport problems which paksa me to go on without taking my stuff. So basically that was my first coming to school empty-handed. So waited for her outside at the bench, alone being EMO! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-During that emo moments, Jazz dangani me. So that was a relieve. Soon I was alone again. But Rashidah sweetly wanted to dangani. She even stayed with me eventhough after teacher said to go to class! AWWWW! She is the only senior, I know Im quite close too! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Anyhoo got my stuff soon after.

P.S Syah! I'm sorry for ALL the troubles. -.-' You know I feel very very guilty. I owe you soooo much! I thank you Syah. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

- Socio, I didnt get to finish my hw since I didnt have my stuff. But I don't think teacher even marks our old hw. Man, I'm falling behind in socio. Izzati & Naqiyah punya pasal! lol! Nadadeeh.

- I'm always outspoken at GP & History & socio lh (but I lack the wanting to learn, I think is the style of teaching) BUT econ is just too DAMN quiet for me! -.-' I couldn't find connection with the teacher. He is just not interactive, he talk we listen. No freedom! ._. Its killing me softly!

BUT thank god, I have noisy raawrr girls behind me! LOL! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Beside, I'm always happy to know that Bunneh is there. Heeeeee~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com BUT, yeah another 'but' I couldn't even sit next to girls in the class. Thats just BULL! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

- History was quite fun, got closer with the braahs, a guy name Hafiz with his camera became closer friend. Hahaha. Talking about VAINblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com! Owh ya, teacher wasnt there btw but we have this freaking hard crossword puzzle. But the whole class bonded. I actually stole Sara's phone & she was so panicky! Jahat eyh aku ani! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Sorry Sara!

- GP, yet another brainstorming activity based on the series we watched before today. 'Criminal Minds' I find it interesting esp the awesome 'pilot'. Apparently my group, noted Amirul & Farah are wise & knowledgeable about crimes & whatnot which made me rest my brain a bit & just tried to heal the aching body...

-Adinda made me laugh today! org minta massage arah kaki, ia ani massage my back & shoulders plg wah. Well not literally, she just tickled me. But cali wah, how she does it. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Hanged out with Kiwie, Boo, Aaron, Danny & Syah at ps until lunch. We tried to escape during ps, but mikin plg stress after we found out that we needed to isi form & shiat! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Aku sabar plg. hahaha.

I got semi-scolded by teacher for wearing Boo's headband. 'BOIE' tapi aku jua wah palau! Adakh arah office catu. Go figure! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Then we went to Kaka's to eat lunch! which btw a miracle happend! Si Danial 'BELANJA'! HAHAHA. Generous ya today. He actually belanja us, hahah apakn aku ahh! Thanks dude. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Got my usual 'Carrot Juice' Yes I love teh CARROTS! Reminds me of 'Bunneh' after that. Hahaha, I dont see the connection, I doubt she likes carrots.

-Econs, I was freaking bored & during that point I was so 'MALU' as teacher chose me as example to his examples. Say what?? HAHA

Bunneh ani actually spoke to teacher 'Eyh Sir, jangan bully si Arif wah!' Snap!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Then then the girls ani pun called my name like so loudly & balik2 lagi wah. Malu ku! Mcm org famous sja aku ani. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Tapi sweet lh, it was like the girls against Sir for me. Sweet lh drg ani! Sir ani pun prasan playa waah! I think I overshadowed him. HAHAHA jk jk.

- Dangani bunneh to the drop off, sadly ia tarus balik. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Then chill with the braahs, Danny then Hafiz sampai I miss my energy club meeting ani wah. Nada dangan wah, then malas th ku. Then sorang2 balik. Faiz then invited me to his table with a group of girls. Sara was there too, met a new friend. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Too bad sekajab sja aku, then balik tia.

-I had fun msging with a certain someone after that. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


I'm out! This post is freakingly-ish long! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I guess, I'm enjoying too much on college & friends. I got my inspiration back. I thank you all. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: