Monday, April 19, 2010

This is an I.O.U

I did not expect today, Monday such to be quite a pleasent day. I thank you to you guys who made it possible. I think I had doubts on doing the adventure charity club thang, but it was fun actually. Being able to see people buying what my sister & I bake was awesome. ;D & to be actually driving & persuading people to buy was fun. Yes, I'm out spoken nowdays.

College made me, more open now, more active. I tend to speak my mind now & open to meeting new people. Oh which brings me to my new sociology class, it was good-good first impression, the class was loud. My type of class, beside I know some people there, met new ones & actually get to know them better.

Its not a long post today. What made my day, are 3 things really.

1) Being able to spend my time with si 'Manis Hati Bunneh'. =B

2) Being to make a mockery of myself at the charity sale with friends & new friends & new class.

3) A certain someone gave me an 'Secret Admirer' gift. That was sweet of you. Whoever you are. I'm very curious though. I'll find out soon enough, though it'll take me a long long long time. =O

Its late, I haven't finished my essay. So, Good Night. I'll be sure to update.

'Smileys to all, & to all have a wonderful tomorrow'. =)

No comments: