Friday, March 5, 2010

Alas

As most will know, Im back already in Brunei. My Pre-U has started sudah, & im pretty sure that Im not doing well on my heatlh. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So when I came back from Kingdom Of Saudi, which was a 10 hour flight I already had throat problem. I can't swallow, it hurts when I did. It must be the cold weather on Taif & the wonderful grape cold fruits they served that broke my throat. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So yeah, I came back on Wednesday, which the next day I had my first day of college. It was freaking tiring when I came back to Brunei. My throat made it worst especially when I sleep. So, yeah, took my folder at school & did last min shopping. I was all that excited that Im starting college, but I went to bed late for some reason. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Not only that, I just realised that I was jet lagged since I cannot sleep. I was like delayed 5-6 hours. My first time being jet lagged. It SUCKS. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Meaning that, My body is here in Brunei time but my mind is still in UAE. So what happen is that in my mind, I will still be awake supposely doing prayers or something & not to sleep yet. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Its hard to explain but It seems wrong to be sleeping that morning. Woke up 2-3-4am with also my throat tourchering me. Remember that I have college in like few hours...

Guess what, I overslept. It was 6.10am my sister panically woke me up. So I was in a rush mood. & left the house at about 6.40am. What a way to start first day of college being late & rushed. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

It was horrible. So then later found out I wasnt the only one late so a little realief. Saw some of them friends during the paying & stuff. Later at lunch finally got to chill with Syah, Danny, Hafiz... & others & si my sixy boo who I missed so much.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com That was the only time i like, spending my time with familiar faces. The orientation was full of speeches. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Not only that but my payment cheque has problems so I had to go see the teacher again then go back in line again to buy the t-shirt. After lunch I was freaking tired, I guess my energy is empty, take note that I didnt have that glorious sleep nor I eaten anything because of my throat since the plane food I had. I was famished, thirsty, tired on the tour. & then endured more briefing. We had 45min left of school. We finish at 3.45pm btw, but guess what the brief was extended to 4pm. That adds another 1 hour to the talk & by that time I was about to collapse but sat near Danny lh, not with BE group so becakap lh jua & with this dude. Non stop kami so kept me alive. So i met a new friend, but too bad not in my BE group. I think i have little progress with my BE. At least I have my cuzn with me but we dont talk as much & i did talk with the other people in the group.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So then I started coughing, this cough is so weird, whenever I coughed it hurts my head. Like a mini headache cough. It freaking hurts. Then sister picked me up like 4.50ish while waiting I hanged out with Syah, Belle & Danny in her car. Came back home at 6ish, yeah late since my sis have errands to run while i was dead asleep uncomfortably on the car chair, reminds me of the airplane seats. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I ate nothing but kebab that day, & vomited it out again. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So i just slept the whole day till today, Friday. Since I didnt eat basically anything or what i ate comes out again. I was freaking weak today. I have trouble moving & my joints hurt when I moved. But at least I got my sleep. Thats well enough for me. I force fed maggie & came out again.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Im super weak now but for some reason I have my humor, happiness & kinda thankful for some reason. This is a long post & if you'll see its really not that happy one for me. It unlucky actually. But whatever happens, I just know that this is all a test from God, & i know I can whistand what he bestow on me & be thankful for all his good doings for me.

I will write about my pilgrim another time, as soon as I heal 100% blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: