Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So far so Good...

College this few days have been blissful for me. I'll just write awesome events & summarize long ill sentences. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Yes, I do miss most of them friends & you can say 'new' friends & you can also say 'soon to be friends' HAH! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Pathetic I know.... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-I didn't do my socio assignment, but thank god that I have a partner in crime who also didn't do it. You know who you are. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But I was still panicked of going to school because of that assignment. But the awesome teacher was awesome enough to let us (the one who didnt do them) go with no problems. HyukHyukHyuk! I'm starting to like Cg.Rahmah & glad I gave her that 2nd chance, though we do still study 'AT TIMES' i understood it & she will cont. her Masters soon, that means new teacher? So for now, i'll enjoy her company.

-Cg.Syaz my history teacher is finding her way now, since she is new. She gives notes & explain in details. But I'm glad I get to have a *cough, cikgu cantik. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So semangat for some reason! LOL! Also i feel very comfy in that class since most guys were SGS students & of course ada ze buddy Danial. So all is good. Today was fun too, we actually talked about 'Jerusalam' about the 1st crusade & the holy war of christianity vs muslim. Out of topic much. But it was fun lh jua, since I watched this in History channel few days back. Yes im a 'History NERD' blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But we manage to share, which is awesome Danny from his movie, This dude from a game, & I from the history channel. All related to the Holy War in Jerusalam. Anyhooo...

-GP was awesome today aswell, we get to do an activity to draw our 'Ideal Holiday' on a piece of paper without words on it, in a 'group' so I was with Farah, Amirul & Fadz (i think) so it was interesting since we have to mix our drawings. Since none of us were artists we improvise! & I also get to know them more. I was pretty much excited/astonished of a particular member. This is soooo obvious on who it is. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com She is just so 'Ayu' waaah! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Err lets move on.

-Econ is a bore now. Teacher is stalling so much with examples, though it can be funny at times but I need to study too. Owh a new teacher was also there, to take over next time, I guess. Talking about new teachers, apparently my GP teacher is the only one not changing, I hope! (Beside i like her teaching) blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I also got scolded since I can't sit next to the girls. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So closed minded, its not like I'm going to do anything drastic to them. But nonetheless I still love the class. If you read my late late posts then you've known why by now. Raaaawwrr~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com HAHHAHA! Who am I kidding, I should be more descrete nowdays, dont know who might be lurking in this blog. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Now that I've mentioned it.... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


On to the moments

-I miss ze boo teramat-amat. So I'm glad that I stayed back yesterday where I spend my stay back time with her at Energy club meeting & also at the canteen. It was just like old days.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Rindu sangat mem-bully dia. Miss her so much sampai ia ter-headbutt my phone ani wah! Atu hardcore banar! HAHAH! Ada tue takah 'Nokia' on her head! Surri ah boo! Kami dua tue jua besalah bh. Anyhoo chilled with Geng Bas Skulah jua, well some of them like Syam, Fifins, Ziah & Amal B. It was siok siok to have them as company.

-I also get to dangani si Rozie last time. It was fun having that energetic girl around also with Mr.Doh too, (si Mamduh, kali) while waiting for their karate club. Wanted to dangani si Farah jua but inda sampat. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-The gang was as usual fun. With Syah, Belly, Danny, Hafiz & ocassionally Ashrie, Boo & Faiz & new member Aaron. hahaha! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Bawa ia lh jua, kesian nada dangan. So recently we have our new spot at the 2nd floor tangga area! HAHHAHA! The gang's name is 'Geng Tangga Simpang Atas' HAHAHHAHA! Matie! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Cali wah made by Faiz! But today was only Syah, Danny, Aaron & myself. It was a fun hang out today too. Esp start personal curious talks! Siok ahh broo! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Buat hw lagi di sana danny ah! We made a toll today as Aaron as the bodyguard, toll collector, servant, point blames at him guy. HHAHAHA! Well I actually appoint him that! Jk jk sja plg! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com There was breeze at some points, & lawa permandangan nya wah, open & high lagi. Its like a not used balcony wah so hang out sana lh away from crowded people. & we werent the only ones, ada jua tue geng tangga lain. Kami bru buka business nie, compeititon tia! hahahah! Panat! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Ooooo, ada org dating jua wah atas ahh! Owh & cikgu lintas tanggu atu pun bangang why we were there but so far cikgu nya sporting lh, go with our reasons! hahahah!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Owh it is a pleasent to hang out with meh new friend Izzati, we have only 2 class though but biasa sudah lh. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Owh & today I officially met with 'Firah' as I call her. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com A pleasure indeed. I was still robotic! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com LOL! Still consider new new friends kn so iatah, not yet biasa. She has the most adorable smile, that can melt an ice berg in an instance! WAAISSEEH! A figure of speech. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But so true!! hehe It reminds me of someone's rabbit teeth. Which btw is kiyuuutt! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Well overall was fun today, suppose to go tasek with the gang but I bail due to sakit parut & somehow my nerves was so weak today that i have sudden shakeyness at my arms & hands... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I do not know why.

Jaaa people.

No comments: