Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bring on the fire brigades

I feel much better now. But at 2am just now, I was fucked. My throat burns, my stomach growls, my joints hurts, killer headache, cough that trigger mini storm of headaches. But, im thankful that I feeling better. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Just minor headache, hot bodeh & some pain joints. It seems all that bad, well it is. I just dont show it UNLESS i'm alone, & take note if I'm in excruciating pain, foul languages & whining kicks in.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

But when I'm near my friends, this past 2 days of college, my sickness, injuries seems fine. So I must be with them always. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Well lets just hope I feel better this upcoming week of college. I need paaawwooor (energy) blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


2nd day of college was quite happening & not too tourchering & not boring as the first. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Im glad, but my only problem is that my batch group doesnt get to go to the lectures room where they have cinema sittings.Consider lucky to who does. My ass & back was stiff & sore of those comfortless chairs of ours. SHIT reminds me off the slow death on plane chairs again! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

& the damn speakers was like inda clear so I cant really hear. But besides that ada cikgu2 yang sporting & cali bagi awesome speeches, I loike. If dapat dangar lagi bisai kn. Howell, ikut nasib. CCA's was also there to showcase on stages. Ada siok ada yg... yeah. So I really like the 'Korean club' atu. Where they made mini korean drama & spoke korean which cannot be heard & have a subtitle shown on the slide with vidoes. Its really practical too & awesome. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Pokoknya lucu lh lucu. The band club did well too. The dude has a nice tahan voice & apparently has many fans & can play guitar while singing lawa-ly. Thats talent. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So overall it was great. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com











No comments: