Friday, March 19, 2010

Its a test of 'Faith'

Greetings my readers, So holiday have officially started. What a way to kick back & relax, yes? I started my holiday with a whole day of album filled music hearing. John Mayer & Muse to name a few. Its so soothing. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Nothing particular in my mind, so I'll let my hands do the talking.

I can't seem to take a break from this song in my head. Its John Mayer very own 'Free Falling' & 'Daughters'. Its such beautiful songs. Another thought in my head, itching to buy bass guitar, something about that instrument that intrigues me. Though I have not seen alot of bassist here in Brunei, or at least 'hear' any from my buddies. So why not, If I try. Prolly will take me years to even play any string instruments. Lol. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I feel very empty today, I don't know if this is a blessing. What I mean by this is, I don't feel attached to anything right this moment. Maybe its telling me not to worry & just go with the flow. There is always a thought of a certain person on my mind, but like I said today is just different. I think what I'm trying to say is that, we should have our own time once in awhile, lets not think or worry about anyone else. Is it greedy to feel this way?

I also felt very different lately, ever since I got back from umrah. I see lots of changes in me. But I would like to think that I'm changing for a good & positive way intended on what Allah has in store for me. I feel very much thankful, ever more thankful than I use too. I also have peace of thoughts that makes me very patient now days. Or at some days. lol blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I do indeed miss my father too, without him, my family is considered 'Dysfunctional' as Socialogy taught me that. Its true, I'm noting down facts & put it in perspective that I kind of lost my support & see that the stability of my family is dwindling down. Its a thought that has always struck me to the core, ever since I lost him.

Woaah, seems that the points in this post was really deep inside my mind. Just needed the time to dig it out. So much for 'nothing particular in my mind' as I said earlier. lol blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Till next time. Thanks for reading.

No comments: