Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reliasation

Holy Crap. If some college students realize, that we only have 1 & a half year to actually to shape our course. Yes, I'm that slow. I know I want to go further studies after A's, so hopefully making it to a known university. But now it 'just' hit me that I have not alot of time to prepare for that. Imagine after this 1 & half year is over, if I'm lucky, I will be independent away from my new/old friends, away from the country even. At my present stage, I'm just aint ready for that level.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Its true what they say, that college is a mile stone, an important stage. But to have it done with & to succeed in this 1 half years for the next great step/leap is tremendous pressure. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com It makes me worried just thinking about it. It also saddens me that 'school' is at the last for me. I'm greatly implying this because I know teenage is the best time of one's life. Admit it, what teen manage life without school, well in Brunei anyways. Not the whole term 'school' but the prespective of school of being able to make friends, to be known, to socialize, to fall in love, to teach life experiences etc. Its just mere memories now. Aint no way on going back now.

Not that I dont want to go forward. But I made mistakes & regrets that I cant get past by. I wallow in the past, so each passing day was just a waste. I also did not reach some resolutions & goals. Yet again distract me as I go forward. Next thing you know, you have a job, marriage & kids. Where I certainly know i'm not ready for. LOL. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com At that point in life, there wouldnt be as much opportunities as we have now, being in this teenage life where opportunities come in any form, that shapes one's life. Hokay, hokay, lets stop worrying now. I'm tired, its late I'll probably forget what I wrote later in the morning. I got my driving lessons later. Beside I still have the 'opportunities', I'm glad. So I still have a solid 10-15 years to reach my further studies dream. Insyallah. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So do take chances as they arises, you'll never know it could be your future.

Good Night/Morning to all. Have a great day.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: