Monday, March 8, 2010

Expressions come to thought

Guess what, I escape my first class tadi with Syah. Samseng kn! HAHAHA! Not! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Today was our first time going to our respective classes & meet with the tutor & classmates. I was still confuse about the timetable so I presume that my PS (personal study) is at first period. I have doubts not able to find Danny, since he is after all in my class for 1st period tadi which is History. So I asked balik2 arah Syah, banar kh this is our PS period & she just nods. Of course lh not her fault, saya pun tak faham. Lucu lh, we were like roaming around school while most have their classes. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Met with Belle later on with her friend. She too ter-skipped class but at least she was getting info at the admin office while we were wasting time. HAH! Skali nya, shocked berabis that we just skipped class without knowing! LOL! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com At least I understand now. Then that 2nd period is our PS time.... + with break. So chill th lagi. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Owh & I met another girl today. Her name is Nisa, not sure the spelling though, thanks to Belle.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But 'DAMN' in my head, I just missed History, but I got good feed backs from Danny since the teacher is down to earth & the one who can really teaches too. She is a woman too. So I was going to my next class Economics, & i had no one, sorang2 lh. No biggie, nanti biasa jua tue. & finally I get to go classes to classes format. I loike it actually. No more staying on one place like highschools, that all ends now. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Beside each class has different people so its interesting. Oh back to econs, fortunately I have a 'Legend Teacher' as he claims & some of his ex-students. So it was quite homie tadi for my first class. So I have confident in that class beside the girls in the class are blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com ini macam! WAWAWA! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Nanti th bekawan. Insyallah. Though he was late & his lecture was a bit long, it really went into my head. He gave us tips on which teacher has knowledge of their subjects or not, & he agree to give us notes.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com which came in handy for socio class later. So he took few mins of my time to go look for my next room. Still a newb here. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So I was came late for my socio, well not that late. 2nd late, the students seems to be all smart. Its kinda of intimidating, the dude next to me has like A1 in english, the girl on the other side A1.
I havent go for my Gp yet since we have orientation so esuk lh tue. I did enough today. Orientation was, lets say... ok lh. Main2 sma BE groups, but the sun! ARRGGH! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So I didnt feel good & that wore me out. So I'll just talk about my classes. Because I find the classes much more awesome. Semangat nie.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Night folks.

*Sigh
I find her so adoring~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
LOL!

No comments: