Thursday, February 18, 2010

Political Views...I guess...

Im a person with my own pride & own opinion, I stand strong by my opinions. Though it be flawless. Anyhoo, I have a thing with people who are forced to take something not to their own satisfactions or capabillities. Eg, educational wise. If you don't like the subjects of any, please do not take it. Please do reason with it. Am I getting to you so far? Well here is an example. My cuzn, average person as I, was forced to take subjects he did not have interest & is capable in doing. Though he was forced by his ****** & look what happened.

Everytime I met him, stress was in his mind & appreance!! He tried his best at his A's but he did not get them. So surely he wasted those 2 years. All I'm saying is, If you want to do something please do it. Even if it sacrifice your friendship or whatnot by my guess do it. In that way there would not be any regrets. You'll surely get your success. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


If it were to be me, I'm simple, I want to get my A's with subjects that I have interest & that I can actually deal with. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com & get scholarships to a good university. Amin. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Boo, I hope your interview kick their asses & you get in. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
But hell, i'll surely will miss you, if boo nada! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Tapi if thats whats important for you & what you want to do, I support you.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

For everyone out there for that matter. =) Though I have problems with people pursuing such feeble things such as people wanting to get celebs love & whatnot. I see alot that in Brunei nowdays... Its just foolish. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I mean odds of finding love in your own country is like ten folds than trying to pursue celebs 10000km away, nonetheless the one your after are celebs. Ratio nil...

Anyhooo... I'll rant about that next time.



Owh, I might update if ada connection when I umrah. Liat lh keadaan nya. I'll be busy jua.
Well that's my ceramah for today. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Didnt know it was going to be a ceramah...

Chow people. Do take care. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: