Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh blog.

Oh Blog,

You know when you get bored, you can always have a fun time reading your own history, let it be happy, fun, sad, regretable moments but you know its worth it just to recall them. Unless you have delete them or made tons of blogs & in that case, too bad.

I've been with one & only one. (or 2) blogs in this lifetime so far. =) You know what, I've found out that, blogs actually knows you better, its like a friend who is always there when you need it. x) It's been roughly 2 years few months now, writing down my history & experiences. By now, I could write a whole book of my own life.

I'm glad that I have one, its a blessing to look back & read what I have written ages ago. Heck it also reminds me of posts I didnt remember I wrote, so it gets that much interesting. =) I found classic treasures as videos & pictures I thought I lost. But sadly, the upcoming years, I've been lazy uploading pictures here & is not just because of that, I rarely take pictures now. Words will suffice me. =)

Oh Blog,

You stick with me for all these years, with all my complaints, whines & whatnot. Somewhat you helped me release negatives views & made me all that better. I'm glad that I have a shrine, a legacy if you will, here. Its like my own sanction of stories, that keeps increasing as I go along. Though at later years, My post keeps decreasing, but its ok, I'm still around to update once in a full moon if I were not to be active. =)

I've reached my 441 post now, & hell that's alot. It could of been more, but like I said, I'll still blog, so It'll just multiply more memories, written words from me. Its 26th March 2010 now. Who knows I might read this back in another 5 years & many more years to come. =)

I hope that what I written here in my blog manage to clarify, entertain, give advise, share experiences to people who reads my posts. I know it can be boring to see only words now. Aint using them emotes today, just plain smileys & also no pictures either. But I hope you readers, can stick around & to those who does, I thank you for your time reading it. I apologies for lack of updates at times, but I aint a robot who can manage to blog everyday. xD

I'm reaching my life to a whole new step, a crucial step; college, the way to independent & whatnot.

Till then, I'm out. =)

No comments: