Thursday, March 18, 2010

So the bear went home crying.

Interesting title aye. haha, Nothing relevant of what I will write about today. Call me crazy, but I wasnt ready leaving college for 1st term holiday. Yes, I do need that rest, to reorganize & unwind. But somehow I didnt want to leave just yet. The factors of that may be that of the friends I met or the fact that I'm not satisfy that I didnt meet a certain people I want to meet so badly. ._.

So as I was saying on my other recent post, that I had my eyes on something, or someone. lol. Its weird. I feel so attached. Naw screw it, I just know I'll miss her. She is just adorable. Next term perhaps.

So highlights today, assembly was a bother, standing for an hour while hearing speech after speeches. Ngalih wah kaki, we are not robots. Skipped gp because of assembly.

Had free period at socio talking about our assignments, well not really, I was talking away with Izzati & Naqiah. (yeah, i decide to write names now, so I can remember) Borrowed teachers Air Mac book, mcm nada I went through her laptop, & they decided to take picture from the cam & put it as teacher's wallpaper, I regret not joining in... Damn! hahaha! By now teacher tau tue sudah. hahhaa!

Anyhoo, had history like biasa, tried to get close to the new teacher. hehe. Had a tiring time rubbing the board with Danial. damn cheap boards. & I get to officially meet Sarah from Danial's group. Econ was fun? Boo & Belle waved at me, & I waved them back while greeting cikgu, then he was like giving me that look. hahaha cali lh.

I wonder why teacher looks at me all the time, or is it the girl behind me. Owh & he also put me on the spot, about my age being 22. -.-' But in return I found her age. She is still young. =O Yeah, 'she' is in fact in my econ class. =)

Owh break was with them gang, for only awhile. =( So I didnt get to hang with boo that much today. Had a rushed messy snack too... -.-' Then went for assembly. Then after lunch went to the 'usual' hang out. Dangani Belle, & the best time of that time was when I saw 'her' there & 'she' waved at me again. =') So confidently waved back lh. ;D Utterly gorgeous, she is.

Then Syah came, I wanted to wave 'her' goodbye, but she wasnt looking. =( So, went to Syah's ride with Faiz. & saw Syaza too. Syah - Za short for calling them both, btw escaped school. Ish Ish Ish... Went to Mall to eat lunch, saw boo~ Destiny! hahha! majal. Because I didnt get to say goodbye to her either, tapi she was with her mom & sis. Nada brani kn bercakap sma boo. hahha.

Anyhoo, ate while updating. Sian si Faiz ahh, & ada lh panat story2 nya ani! I havent laugh as hard since... I dont know when. So it was fun. & to have Syah - Za as always, pleasent to be with. Ooooo & boo's family was like 2 tables away, sudah kn join tue! HAHAHHA! Cam banar. Then mau cari another hangout, so off to McD, Inda plg makan lgi. Just chill & minum. Before that bumped into birthday girl, Aimi. =) Faiz plg tagur 1st, then I said 'birthday'. The girls oblivious ahh. Biasa girls chit chatting nada focus on other things. Jk jk ;D

Then bla bla bla ke yayasan, bla bla bla, pakai boat, bla bla bla mama inda suruh drive balik since she is in a hurry mau liat drama. -.-' Then... I'll stop here... Too much info... its too detailed this post ahh. & no emotes today. Karang th. Boring jua this post ahh mcm dairy plg. -.-' Krg th post lagi shorter one. :D

Happy Holiday children. Enjoy.

No comments: