Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alas

Connection is a bit dodgy now. Anyhoo, Hello to you my readers. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I've been ranting on college all this while, well really because i have no time for my own leisures, its also tiring & that i'm commited to college. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


I bought 3 movies just to update my self with movies & I got to say that 1 is actually worth while, & the other 2 are... yeaah. So why not I'll be a movie critic now.


Ninja Assassin.
Its god damn too bloody, I'll say. Beside that, the story is very... cheesssy! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But I did enjoy the fight sequence so its not a total lost. Owh & the actor Rain, he did ok lh, not too awesome not too bad. I'll give it a 2/5 rating.


Percy Jackson.... Lightning Theif (panjang wah the title)

Its a pretty decent movie, had few laughs, interesting story line but with flaws & fast forward stories. The girl is hot, esp the girl at the underworld. Raaawwr blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Moving on, its quite entertaining & different. I give 3.5/5 rating.


August Rush

Its actually an old movie. But I decided to buy it. This movie is worth while! Trust you me! Well if your interested in music, romance & raw talent. Yeah why not watch it. Its a calm story which does not happen to make you sleep or feel bored. Ending is quite disappointing for me, would of been epic. It deserves a 4/5 rating. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Highlights at college.

Met 2 new girls at GP group, 1 of them is actually cantiks. So I did flustered when I talk to her. They are btw my new group the thing I dont like is that its only a group of 3. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Had a nice walk & talk with boo. Although its for awhile, but I loike it nonetheless. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com & hanged out with the usuals during Ps.

Wohooo I finally went home early today. Since I dont have class that afternoon. Came home around 2ish & I had lots of time for once. Wanted to do something for myself, then tertidor tia! HAHAHHA! But I manage to watch 2 movies today.

& the best day of today was TA-DA-DA *Drum rolls...
When the girl in class who I obviously know that I have a crush on waved at me! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Owh betapa malu nya saya tadi. I was flustered tarus. Waaiseeh! Ragu-ragu saya melambai dia balik. LOL! At first she waved, first comes onto mind 'Who she waving at' I looked around me, nada org pun. So waved back lhblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com & hyper after that. Stuck in my mind sampai balik. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I'll meet her soon enough lh. I'll just chill dulu. Her presence is enough to make me smile.


Its late now, about 11.40 sudah. I need sleep... & dream. LOL. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Owh & my sister balik udah di Brunei kali. Dari Shanghai yo, hope she buys me something. Sleep well everyone. Owh to the tag boards spammers. Please use your original names, its annoying! You know who you are, I dont need to mention names right. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: