Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Holiday Craze? Well over dued.

Why is it that every last minute of holidays are awesome for me. -.-' I've been pretty much busy during the first few days till the end, which is good. Better than lazing around at home. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But why must the awesome time be near the holidays, seems like everytime it does, I become more not ready for school, gets?

Anyhoo a short story of my 1 week so call holiday.

-First few days, missing college which was so ironic.
-Going out almost everyday for my driving lessons.
-Going out almost everyday 'after' driving lessons.
-Enjoying my cravings on that days going out. -.-'
-Went to 'geng gathering' at mall, chilling as what guys do.
-Shopping to get ready for 'Rasta' Theme party.
-Went to the party that Saturday with some buddies.
-Buddy sleep over on the last day.

Its pretty much my first holiday where I dont laze at home, instead more outgoing. It was fun though. Puas th hati. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Oh I miss school, not because of school. Its because of other reasons. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Oh, I'll like to describe the 'Rasta' theme party a little bit.


'The Rasta Theme Party'

My costume was pretty natural & not over modified like what the people who went all out. It was an awesome party too. We also had groups (reminds me of our tutor groups, LOL! -.-) Our table was cool men's table! hahaha! Named our group 'Mob Barley' & we came 3rd awesome too at the end. Owh it comprises of Hafiz, Hafiz's coach (which I forgot his name), another dude, Zul F & myself.

They were fun too. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Sadly Danial cant make it since ia dating. Shame man shame! lol! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Would of been an epic group. Had tons of games, & the Mc was also hilarious, the Raggae band was not too bad. Owh I almost forgot to mention them singer girls were 'Rawwwr'~
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Kuddos for the singer girl who invite me to dance with her. I sweat likeblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com & I was all blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com HAHAHHAHA! Lucu lh. My rasta name was 'Herbalious Batty Rider' (HAHAHHA) But foolishly I used the name 'Herbalious' it was freaking GAY! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Why didnt I just take 'Batty Rider', It was from name generator btw. Hafiz got a cool name which I forgot. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But I think it was 'Balastier Prophet' I think. There was awesome & way funnier rasta nicks!



'The Geng Hangout'

Was once again united with Khairi & Senussi (Sounds gay!)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com & of course my usual buddies Hafiz & Danial. Faiz & Rahat (who apparently wasnt contacted) saldy couldnt make it. But it was an awesome hang out. I also got a prank call from Aime's lil brother which Aime was so evil to set up! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com If its with these guys, for sure it will be like chilling arah '2' restaurants. So we went to 'The Spot' kh? Lupa ku & Coffee Bean. Siok lh siok.

I have some pictures to post for the holidays (still waiting the rasta party pictures). Maybe later or next time since its also lagging now, I want to write another post for this week's college moments. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: