Monday, September 27, 2010

Thus it produce an egg.

Awesome title aye. It shows of my result! HAHAHAH! Since I didn't manage to blog yesterday. I'll make it LESS short today! =B Inda lah. Its just yesterday was awesome, fun & sad. So i'll just point out the highlights with no pictures..... Seriously! =O So.... are you going to carry on the read, knowing that there wouldn't be any pictures. I hope not. =(

Yesterday's

DANNY'S

-Went to Danny's house in the morning to have a study group with the leader syah. =) Though it seems everyone is doing a different topic. So a quiet read & then talk about something else in between! HAHAHA! Anyhoo, it made me did the whole 'Russian' side which awesomely 2 of the questions tadi sal what I read. But too bad I was only brief with little detail.

It was lotsa fun. I thank you Danial & Syah for convincing me again. I was just stress the day before. Who wasn't! Oh we had a BIG lunch! All thanks to Danny's mom, who btw cooked so awesomely that my tummy outsatisfy for THE WHOLE day! Ada this momentary part where I put most my chicken bones rah Dan's plate without him knowing, skali nya si Syah jua! HAHAHA! Made me fucking laugh. Danny didn't realise at first. So aku tagur "Dan BANYAK eyh kau makan BETIMBUN mcm gunung wah tarus!" HAHAHA! Still alum ia notice then ia liat plate nya.... EYH TULANG AYAM BASAR SHAPA NIE! With his priceless face. Weird he didn't notice the pile of 'gunung' chicken bone stack like that! O.o

ANYWAY. It was funnier in practical. Then Syah & I went high & malas study that afternoon! Main sma nerf gun th apa while Danny decifer Syah's hand writing. xD Mu'izzah then dtg, I'm going to refer her as lil sis now. =) She was there since we are going to airport to see Miss.Shaz.

So I brought them there, which surprisingly airport inda penuh. Thank YOU!


AIRPORT'S

- We came quite early lh, though we thought we were late. There were some of them like si Boo,Qi,Bulat,Kuzko & Rashid & us. Then dtg tia, one by one. The princess pun showed up! (Miss Shaz) =B It was a photogenic day full of doubts & sadness because most of us inda study for the exam esuknya! HA-HA-HA -.-' But despite that, we were ONE BIG HAPPY HISTORY FAMILY. I lovit. <3 All thanks to Miss. I didn't get to chat with teacher too much. But I did, mock, last min bullied her. Oh bullied both ah-boo & boo too. Its awesome to be around them. =P

After the strike of 7ish. Tears came out when they said their final goodbyes. Miss obviously, made the first move. But it's ok, since its ok to cry. I was still hyper I guess. I knew this would happen so, I just left my sadness behind. Most of the girls shed tears though I notice si Bulat yg paling tahan waa! Syah sikit lagi went on without crying. Qi lh, tarus2. Which was kinda lucu! Since they said they wouldn't cry, sampai be-bet-bet ani wah.

But I bid my final farewell, giving miss, an empty chewing gum wrapper. Jahat aku ani. >.< But no matter what, I will always care for Miss. <3 I'll miss her too.

I'mma stop here for awhile since this post is quite long & boring. Oh I'm bold. Bulat, terpikat tak sama saya! HAHAHHAHA! NAAAT! jk jk O.o

No comments: