Friday, September 24, 2010

As I was saying.

Thee blog, is now miore organised. Neater too. Threw away alot of stuff. Including links. Unfortunately most of them aren't active. But no worries, I did bookmark a handful of you. That aside. Today was fine. Had extra class in school with some twist & 'biasa' things happen. Let me start off.

-Set alarm for 6.50am, 7am, 7.15am. At the end woke up at 7.30am. Yes, not much different BUT for me. Wasting 15 mins can either be late or TOO LATE! Yes, please consider that I live miles away. For those pernah. You'll understand. -.-' So Eventually went off at 7.50 to my 8am class! HA-HA-HA. -.-'

-Good thing its Friday, NO traffic. So I zoomed & arrived 8.30am. MY GOSH! School was invaded by government people doing some written test. Almost all class was full! & PARKING was sampai desert di luar! O.o Most cars I ever saw in katok!

-Luckily class didn't start yet. & at the end we belajar at conference room with air con & big comfy chairs. Sir.H is an awesome & interesting teacher. He also got us Milo packets for breakfast. =P The class is 110% effective & worthwhile!

-Finished at 10am, planning to have breakfast at Mamih with Danny. Scrape my front bumper on the high pavement while I was parking! GREAT, another scratch mark! x.x Just to find out the shop was closed. -.-'

-Arrived home, the usual prayer. Sleep, Babysitting Sara, Play drum with little Sara. & err. About to play game then study! =)


Sara have found her own drum sticks! HAHAHA =3


PS. I apparently persuade or made someone felt jealous of my blog. That she too revived it. I made ziemah revived her blog. Huraaay me! More stalking materials. HAHAHA. Any fans of her do not be afraid to visit.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

PSS. I really miss hanging out with you, ziemah, ira & the buddy fiz. Nanti lunch. >=O

No comments: