Monday, September 27, 2010

Historic day, for history students.

My, what an exam & challenge that was! Though I was not ready, I did interpret on how 'Hardcore' it is. I did & tried my best. But I'm sure I'll be ready for my History A's. Insyallah. Having 1 week of study group may help me get the best grade possible. YES, I'm serious about my history or current A's I took. Gp & History. Source based questions were easy once you made your 'table' to refer. But I timed my self, it took me more than an hour spending on that. Dangerous! It was confusing too.

Oh I set my alarm to 3am to study. As usual I woke up, went to the toilet, did no.1. Then went to bed again! HA-HA-HA -.-' I slept quite early too last night, to ensure my concentration are not distorted. So you know what happen, since I tried not to stress myself too much. I lazily & mindfully did my usuals as I was a robot & not think of anything else, like being in a sub-consious(sp) mode. This is the funny shit! I wore my uniform, then took my jeans right, then.... 'JEANS'? I was fucking surprised, on how that even happen. Half way wearing the 'Jeans' I was like, eyh BARAT jua sluar ku hari ani! FUCKING HIGH man! HAHAHHAH TALUR banar kn.

Overall the exam was 'do'able. Just the insufficient of pages worries me.

-Source essay, time-consuming. But got easy 3 pages. But hate the discussion since I don't have extra knowledge on that subject. Thanks to Sir.Herman's method.

-2 russian question that I answered was actually the ones I studied but yet again I lack of in details & I think I was confuse on which is relevant or not. Pages were not enough too. 1+1 1/2 page.

-The last question which I planned to give up since I didn't study the other topics, it was Imperialism. I did only half page since I gave up! -.-'

-But time management I had roughly 25 mins left. 3 hours seems to fly whilst doing a tough paper like that. But I was proud that I manage to try my best with last min study. But result wise, I'm not sure. That was just a preparation for my A's.

After exam, I felt relieve that I finished that exam. All my tough core exams are done. Gp lagi. But yet again results. T.T I know I didn't do so well since last min study & exam dates cramp. Dangani 'professor' bulat today. Hahahah! Since she looks like one, with her big glasses & still adorable bulat face! Hahahaha. Wanting to escape... I mean balik early pun inda dapat. Suddenly the security was so strict today.

As I was walking to dangani Prof. Bulat arh kreta nya. The dude inda menyuruh wah. But no biggie lh. Aku inda jua mau cari pasal. So I waited & chill sma Alien skajab while waiting for Prof. Bulat. Skalinya, my cuzn ani kn kluar out of the gate lh without the slip balik awal. Pajal nya lh. Kana tarik wah ia ani oleh guard ah. KASAR man! I didn't know they can do that. Apparently that slip is a 'must' now to go home early. Strict-er than usual.

So at lunch time, I sent Rozie home. Then bali nasi katok at jangsak. My fav & jumpa Alien lagi! =P Stalker! HAHAHA! Si Danny belanja today. Thanks brah. Went to his house kn rehat jab & mkn. Skali nya damam wah tarus si danny ah! Kecian! hahaha! Oh & dude thanks for the 'item' you gave me. Krg th ku puff membuang stress!

Ps. Syah I hope your feeling better daleng!

Aite, it seems like I wrote 2 additional essays nie. I'm pooped! Sorry no picture. I'll post some tomorrow. Or just from my fb ada tue kali, our photogenic time in airport. Chows. Enjoy your well deserve holiday esuk.

No comments: