Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jangan Di Simpan Tiada Rahsia.



Hey lo, y'all! Saya sudah bersemangat ingin mahu berulang lagi kehidupan lisan saya. =) I miss it. Beside its a reading material, I'm sure some of you want again to break your boredom. My setia readers. Ha-ha-ha
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Anyhoo, I feel so FINE now! 2 subjects DOWN! But the results? Ain't too fond of 'em. But in a few days I'll be having my greatest challenge yet, 4 essay question for history for 3 freaking hour! I wonder if ada break? 3 hours sitting & thinking can kill an individual, no? =O

Exam was so-so, would of been EASY, if I studied a little more. But howell, I'm sure some of you who did the exam tadi, was happy. I went for GP, learnt a new format in history exam 'source' thang. I'm pretty sure you're all confused by now! hahahha! I brought the geng out for lunch. Momentary enjoyment after my 3 days ordeal. Syah, Danial & Rozie was present. Syah belanja-ed & order my carrot juice drink! >=O Which she did give me. =) Thank you bestie. Chill rah, rumah Rozie jab. Main with her adorable popo & loco cats! KIHUT! & with wabbit too.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Went back to Mamih to retrieve Rozie's bottle, then sent Syah home. Thanks again for the dangan Syah. Its been awhile since we talk. If you know what I mean! ;P

Came back home, dari a hujan labat drive. Bang thee drums. That sounds weird. -.-' Now I'll just laze my day off. This is the life. Oh the title, its from a song & I'm in love with it. Hujan - Aku Scandal & I'm pretty sure that I adore a little-little someone. =)

I'll be back later. Ranting about other thangs =P


I'll leave you with some pictures.

Eseh, posing si Syah. Don't choke the cat syah! >=(

I loike the fact that popo doesn't mind being held. Not some cat I know! *Staring at Ira.
hahahah

YES, it looks kesian. Rozie cut its bulu 'tabal'. -.-' The tail looks like bulu ayam tapi muka nya cute plg masih sal ada misai tabal & thick fur! HAHHAHA

No comments: