Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What a bear got to do.

A very god forsaken while it have been! Yup one of those random days! Thought, I'm pretty sure I'm going to write again in my blog! Face it, I can never leave this blog. Many things still linger in the blog, love life, despair.... Err enough with the chatter. Time to get updated! =)

-I just conquer another exam today! Sociology paper 1. But I fear since I did not acheive to make like 6-7 pages done for the 2 questions. Not to mention the economic paper which I know I did miserably. I know my mistakes! FUCK!

-Condition, I've been pretty broken down of these exams! Friends, I did not mean to abandon thee. I just felt the need to run away.... Well why should I since I can drive away! hahah! -.-' After the 2 exams days, I went in the car & zoom home! About fucking 140 miles per hour! I was actually drifting at corners, that I heard tires schreeching. Thanks to a particular someone that said I drove slow, it changed me. hahahah!

-Yes, tomorrow is my sociology paper 2. & you want to hear the fuck great news! Its date was changed from 28th to 23th, JUST TODAY! WTF RIGHT! As if my burden was not enough! So I took this time to laze. Since I couldn't be bothered!

-I was fucking stress! I actually took a spiff in breathing toxin down my lungs! Yeah, smoke! But no worries I ain't addicted to those shits! I actually want to shave my head off again! Well soon. Owh I skipped 2 days of school studying at home & just came for the exams! But apparently tomorrow exam is in the morning! FUCK!

-Though, now I know the 28th will be a holiday. When the fuck is 28th anyway? -.-' Oh, & tomorrow will be my 4th paper down out of 6 or 7! I don't know if thats a good thing or not! Its only the 2nd day of exam , the exam session will be in like a month! I guess I will finish early but I know it'll be some fucked up results since it was all cramp between dates!

I'll stop here. Do stick around readers, I know I'll be back!
-Pardon for my language! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: