Saturday, September 25, 2010

What a day. Part 437?

Yeah, since the title is so common! I made it unique. Anyhoo. What a day! Loads happen today! & I don't know how I can carry on my studies. This is what happened. Summarize-ly!

-Spend most time with the geng. Especially si tayang Ira. =) We had an indirect kiss! OPPS! hahaha! Not what you might think. I used her lip gloss, & damn did it turn out pretty pink! HAHAHAH! -.-' Quite few tagur too!!

Si tayang Ira. She is one of who makes my school days bearable. =)
Oh see how pink her lips are, that's how pink mine was when I used her lip gloss!
HAHAHHA

-The only class I attend was history. Economics ppr 1 result came out already.ONLY 2 people pass in our class! W-T-F! Well, I predicted that might happen anyway. Economic isn't easy shit nomore! Bru paper 1 tue. I heard teacher misses us, but I'm too embarrassed to show my face to her! I did terrible! =x

-We had this fire brigade thing in school. No comment! Just during the talk, I had a nice view of a pretty pretty girl which I like to stare during my ps! HAHAHA. Ayu lah. Oh & they did a quite cool demo of putting out a fire. Beats the ceramah any time. Oh we also had this history momento for miss Shaz. We are 1 big happy history block family! All thanks to MISS SHAZ. <3


Fires are awesome creation but destructive at the same time.

Most of us did our share. =)

-I'll skip to home. I didn't have a nice late morning in school. I did my usuals. Yada yada yada. At 7ish. Ada bbq at my cuzn's. Its only sebalah so I went early. Then I had a call from moma, that si meow meow baru arrive! I went back home! & saw si Alex, our new cat! I'm so HAPPY! 1st cat I have in the house. =)

Yeah, his name is 'Alex' still 4 month old. Still small & shy! MALU banar! It'll be awhile till ia jadi manja. T.T Bro, sis & I bathe lil Alex. & it poops alot! HA-HA-HA! -.-' Not fun! So then set up the house & all. I'll bring it in my room in a few days or so. ;P


Bro have experience in bathing cats! xD

BBQ moments. Caution quite long! =O

-So back to cuzn's house. The 'MEAT' haven't arrived yet & all uncle's & auntie's sudah pun tiba! The 'meat' came at 9ish. Batah menunggu. Lapar lagi sudah! HAHAHA! Anyhoo the great thing this time is that 'MY' generation have our own bbq area to bbq lh. Kami still newbies, ramai lh jua, but I'm proud to say that I & one of my cuzn took charge since ada experience! BANGGA ku eyh! HAHAH.

Yes, they are a part of my 'generation' mens. xD Big boss there.
& our very own lil grill!

Seperated from the big grill we made bbq some chicken & all the hot dogs & crabs! BANYAK lh comment dari uncles aunties since ada yg masih mantah! HAHAHHA! Cali eyh! I simply say it was either 'Rare', 'Medium' & 'Well Done'! Inda kira! Semua org lapar kn! It was still AWESOME anyway! =P We were called the 'bujangs' HAHHAHA

Then at 10-11ish, me & my other cuzn took over the 'big grill' Kami 2 sja nie! Kirakn kana promoted lh! hahahha! Kambings & udang at this counter! ;P My brother; cuzn's retired dh. Like they say its our generation turn to take over! =D I tell you its hard work! =O Had a surprise to the birthday's families. My sis, my nephew, my uncle. Ramai lh.

Honey, bbq sauce & a lil lil sumthing! ;P

The 'Big' grill which I took over later on.

Panjang sudah my post ahh! I seem to ramble on, its just that awesome today! I still smell of smoke & my hands of bbq sauce. xD

Spoil of the day was that, I didn't get the chance to study. Arsenal is LOSING! I don't like what happen in school with someone/s. & the fact that I have no nice picture of 'Alex' & the events. I need a camera. >=O


RANDOM THOUGHT.
Girls who wear high heels are hot.
Girls who are vain are my type of girls.
HAHAHAH

Night folks.

No comments: