Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Its 'ALL' Good.

Really-really short strip of my day today.

-Smoked the shit out of me, I felt lighter after. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Room smells, smoky. Too smoky! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
-Naked Gun is fucking hilarious. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Sent my cuzn off to UK. Take care cuz. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Vain-ing & playing with lil cuzn, nephew's & niece at airport. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Had some eye contact/staring with a girl in airport. Grrrr~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-Makan di jollibee with mummeh then CAM with other family. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



-Driving in the 'HEAVY' rain! With mom saying 'perlahan', 'jgn laju' every 5 min. (Better safe than sorry I guess.) blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


-Came back home 10.30pm. Fed Alex, still scared of the 'bold' man! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


-Planning with gang of a relieve stress day of shisha-ing. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


I'm done. Had fun reading it this way! :3 I want to find interesting ways.

No comments: